Skip to main content

Topic: Ship-of-the-line Streamers Event Today (Read 366 times) previous topic - next topic

Ship-of-the-line Streamers Event Today
Large amount of streamers will be sailing off in a ship of the line in ROA. The viewers and denizens of Agon are encouraged to stream snipe for their chance at getting top of the line bags + a New never before seen ULTRA RARE 1hander. Every streamer will have this new weapon. Streamers will also be giving out free game time passes.

TODAY SATURDAY  3pm est /12noon pst

I'll be live at that time or an hour before!

(Follow/Subscribe) @  https://www.twitch.tv/assassinparks & https://gaming.youtube.com/c/AssassinParks/live & https://mixer.com/assassinparks

P.s. I'd do events for dnd also if they want me to I'm sure every df streamer would. Send me a msg if your a dev

Re: Ship-of-the-line Streamers Event Today
Reply #1

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Both DF projects are dead, really sad to see such low numbers!
  • Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 12:52:12 am by Giant
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
It's been already one year, time really does fly by.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
"punish"

lol, nice event
(not that everyone is red anyway but still)

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Why name it ship-of-the-line when its a man o war?

Reply #6
Why name it ship-of-the-line when its a man o war?

Was suppose to be a shipnof the line but they changed it.

Reply #7
"punish"

lol, nice event
(not that everyone is red anyway but still)

Ya I been getting heat for punishing them lol. Since it was an event. I wasn't really thinking. Use to declining in every day df. My bad. Oh well they can work off or buy alignment. They got a 1 of 12 ultra rare swords.

Reply #8
Cool, THIS is what the Game needed! More Naval Content ! Bring the Seascraper back !

Reply #9
I counted and in total they had total of 25 participants. This includes bpg staff.... 

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I counted and in total they had total of 25 participants. This includes bpg staff....
Guaranteed you find more alts than that at any given time just on Yssam in New Dawn
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Guaranteed you find more alts than that at any given time just on Yssam in New Dawn
The guy with the kraken alts could single-handedly outpop RoA, LuL

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Devil
  • [*][*]
Reply #12
I think about 50 people attacked the ship in all.