Skip to main content

Topic: Client crash when crafting and combining mats (Read 75 times) previous topic - next topic

Client crash when crafting and combining mats
I just had a client crash when I was crafting some staffs and tried combining two stacks of mats that were being used in the process. I didn't want to try replicating, as I was locked out of logging back in for five or so minutes, so I don't know if it was a one-off or replicable. If the latter, not sure if it's related to the fact that I was stacking mats being used in the crafting or if any attempt to stack would crash). Or even if it was about the location of the mats being stacked during the crafting.

Specifically, I was crafting 50 trollstaffs and had stacks of bone and sulfur in my main bag and smaller stacks of both in an inner backpack. I went to drag the smaller stack of sulfur from the inner backpack to the larger stack in my root bag. The client froze when I released the mouse button to combine the stacks (I was letting seeing the two stacks side by side) and the game closed a few moments later.
  • Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:07:22 am by pellaz
Did you know you can ignore toxic posters, stopping the forum from showing you the text of their posts? Starving trolls eventually move on. Please don't feed the trolls.