Skip to main content

Topic: dead (Read 3154 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: dead
Reply #60
The constant bitching and moaning about the game being dead is really-really tiring.

Just move on to another game and quit whining.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #61
cya after roadmap, need soft wipe for all items and relaunch
I agree.
The constant bitching and moaning about the game being dead is really-really tiring.

Some of us did. I for one never played after indev. I remember thinking. "They are going to launch this?" "Where is race wars, watch towers, sea tower, all the content creating fun parts of the roadmap?" They implemented things that needed to happen like removal of fast travel and local banking, But we play games for fun. If there is not fun there is no reason to play. New Dawn needs exciting content. They have some promising items planned, lets implement them.
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #62

Reading other peoples opinions is tiring? What the fuck are you? A 50 stone mouthbreather?
Don't fucking read them then, nevermind reading the whole thread, then posting a comment crying about what the thread said.

PS Games Dead.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #63

Reading other peoples opinions is tiring? What the fuck are you? A 50 stone mouthbreather?
Don't fucking read them then, nevermind reading the whole thread, then posting a comment crying about what the thread said.

PS Games Dead.

No wonder SKD died. I don't know why it's become "cool" to state the obvious. People have been saying that the game is dead since EU1. It's old, tiring, and boring. Go back to slobbin' on Mycke's nob on the forums. That is way more interesting to see here at least.

This whole notion that "it's my opinion, don't read it" doesn't amount to anything other than making it painstakingly obvious that you have a miserable life and have to keep coming back to this "dead game" to get the attention you want.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #64

PS Games Dead.

What's 50 stones in American? We don't have to measure with rocks here

/dude take a break from the game-forums. When you're actually angry in real life about Darkfall it's time to take a breather

Reply #65

PS Games Dead.

What's 50 stones in American? We don't have to measure with rocks here

/dude take a break from the game-forums. When you're actually angry in real life about Darkfall it's time to take a breather

Angry? LMAO
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #66
server dead, only relaunch after roadmap can save this server, RIP
scaling killed economy(all guys have full bank)
no sieges ( useless holdings) no seatowers... only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
no pve content ( just farm with alts)
pvp so funny.... but not perfect.
RIP
cya after roadmap, need soft wipe for all items and relaunch

Rushed launch showed ub3rgames' "professionalism".

bullshit,game would be dead without rushes and with completed roadmap either.
Nobody is going to play this game,only small group of fanboys,and it doesnt matter how good their patches is.Low online with good patches and low online with bad patches.Not any single change can bring high population to df. Uhholy wars was dead too,with 4 buttons and ultimate ability.
  • Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:33:08 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #67
When they will get full road map delivered,game will die in 2 month too.They just cry on forums about roadmap,but they actually not going to play this game,even with changes or without.
I playing now,i dont need changes,game is amazing.These who waiting for roadmap or something else is just trolls and they are not going to play after completed roadmap too.
Road map and updates is not darkfall 3,not new game.So if they dont need this game now and not playing,they will not stay after updates either.Default known story.
  • Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:37:03 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #68

PS Games Dead.

No wonder SKD died. I don't know why it's become "cool" to state the obvious. People have been saying that the game is dead since EU1. It's old, tiring, and boring. Go back to slobbin' on Mycke's nob on the forums. That is way more interesting to see here at least.

This whole notion that "it's my opinion, don't read it" doesn't amount to anything other than making it painstakingly obvious that you have a miserable life and have to keep coming back to this "dead game" to get the attention you want.

SKD died because they thought carebearing it on an island having free villages for a month is a cool way of playing a game. I woulda quit after 3 days if I had to be in that clan.
Mr. Wam Wam

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #69
Interesting. I wonder how SKD was able to move to a center map holding without purchasing it like every other carebear in the game. From what I recall, the island was actually populated like Yssam and it wasn't until Gentlemen quit that the island started becoming AltFall paradise

Let's not forget who lived on an island until his clan purchased Mar Shral 1 month too late after the server was already dead
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #70
Interesting. I wonder how SKD was able to move to a center map holding without purchasing it like every other carebear in the game. From what I recall, the island was actually populated like Yssam and it wasn't until Gentlemen quit that the island started becoming AltFall paradise

Let's not forget who lived on an island until his clan purchased Mar Shral 1 month too late after the server was already dead

100% agree. At least you and me tried getting our clans to move.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #71
Another complaining thread OMEGALUL.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #72
Another complaining thread OMEGALUL.
Another observant forum member. Might as well make a feedback section so we can compile them all in one area
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)