Skip to main content

Topic: dead (Read 2904 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: dead
Reply #15
I think people should stop complaining about what Ub3rgames did or didn't do.
Everyone had/has a chance to give their feedback on everything and the developers have both listened and done many things mentioned by the community. Do you really think, though, that you have all the missing answers on 'how to make Darkfall great again'? Nobody does, although I think Darkfall IS great again. The population might be lower, but the devs just need to save their money and keep working on the game. At least their lives are not as stressful anymore. And the fans need to understand that A) players burn out B) there are many other interesting games out there that Darkfall has to compete with.

Reply #16
You immediate attack makes you look weak and vulnerable.
- Attacks others.
- Burns her fingers.
- Complains about being attacked.
= Female logic.

I explained why I think your question makes no sense / lacks logic.
- Nobody cares what you think.
- You couldn't answer the question, instead you tried to look smart and recommended to go to the (strictly moderated) RoA forums and ask the fanboys why their game is dead. Disturbing lack of logic.
-  Then you posted some drivel about DND and Ub3r, while responding to a RoA related question.
= Retard mentality.

Edit:
As a sidenote, it was a more rhetorical question anyway.

I have not attacked you, I have not complained about you attacking me. But I noticed your attack, yes.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 11:36:28 am by wildNothing

Reply #17
I have not attacked you, ...
You responded to a rhetorical question, to a subject you don't even care about, only to try looking smart and add ...
But your logic, or rather lack of it, is disturbing.
Followed by more drivel to bash Ub3r and DND, as an explanation why you think my "lack of logic" is disturbing.

If you still didn't notice your fail yet: I asked a (rhetorical) question about RoA and you responded why you think Ub3r failed as game developers. Logic, hm?

I have not complained about you attacking me. [...]
If you feel attacked by getting caught pants down posting something stupid, which doesn't make even remotely sense, you have some serious issues, girl.

Especially when adding even more stupid stuff like ...
Mate, stop being so defensive. You immediate attack makes you look weak and vulnerable. I explained why I think your question makes no sense / lacks logic.
Again: You explained why you think my RoA-related question makes no sense / lacks logic, by explaining why Ub3r failed as game developers. Logic, right?

You clearly have some serious mental issues. THAT is disturbing. I hope you never breed.
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:17:02 pm by HarvestR

Reply #18
server dead, only relaunch after roadmap can save this server, RIP
scaling killed economy(all guys have full bank)
no sieges ( useless holdings) no seatowers... only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
no pve content ( just farm with alts)
pvp so funny.... but not perfect.
RIP
cya after roadmap, need soft wipe for all items and relaunch
Yeah I feel you man

It's game over.. time to accept reality and move on
dodgy bastard

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
no sieges ( useless holdings) no seatowers... only villages just for med points( 90% of server using 1 village then log out)
RIP
Yeah I feel you man

It's game over.. time to accept reality and move on

Yet people only ever move on from the game onto the forums.
Dark Zlog

Reply #20
Funny though, every "doomsayer" calls RoA dead aswell, while RoA is the whole opposite of DND. So it should be flourishing, isn't it? Anybody care to explain what killed RoA then?

Pathetic comments!

Both versions are dog shit, run by incompetent noobs with no clue what the game needed. Both versions are in fact worse than DF1, which is quite remarkable given how broken DF1 was.

And it was pretty clear both sets of devs were terrabads without a clue from the emu forums.

Reply #21
Funny though, every "doomsayer" calls RoA dead aswell, while RoA is the whole opposite of DND. So it should be flourishing, isn't it? Anybody care to explain what killed RoA then?

Pathetic comments!

Both versions are dog shit, run by incompetent noobs with no clue what the game needed. Both versions are in fact worse than DF1, which is quite remarkable given how broken DF1 was.

And it was pretty clear both sets of devs were terrabads without a clue from the emu forums.
100% agree with this
dodgy bastard

Reply #22
These "game iz ded" threads would be alot more convincing if it weren't only the same handful of clowns posting in them ad nauseum.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #23
These "game iz ded" threads would be alot more convincing if it weren't only the same handful of clowns posting in them ad nauseum.
Of course you see same people posting over and over. How many of us are still here? In the game and on the forum? 100?

Reply #24
Well no one else is gonna say it, cause the games dead durr?
dodgy bastard

Reply #25
I guess Charax would feel better if the forums were dead too, cause I dont see any fanboys around anymore. Wonder why?

Reply #26
I guess Charax would feel better if the forums were dead too, cause I dont see any fanboys around anymore. Wonder why?
No it's really cute to see all those who have "discontinued playing Darkfall" being unable to let go, haunting the forums of their former love with pathologically negative threads and posts.
Battered wife syndrome?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #27
No it's really cute to see all those who have "discontinued playing Darkfall" being unable to let go, haunting the forums of their former love with pathologically negative threads and posts.
Battered wife syndrome?
Stella
dodgy bastard

Reply #28
RIP

I have a full bank?

How many of these "I'm quiting" posts are you going to make here and ROA before you  are finally gone?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Really charax? I'd see your point if the OP was battle smurf or maybe rawrgasm but this is semenchick. This guy banged hard. Dude would fight just about everywhere on the map at all hours of the day. We joke that the guy had to have been on some nose candy to be able to go for as long as he would. I'm not saying his word is god but if he's saying the game is dead, it's worth considering. This guy is one of the few who brought content to the world with the sieges he dropped and the ones he joined in on and the carebears gave him grief for it every time.

You guys will realize soon enough how quiet things will be with this guy gone. Of course charax won't since the clan just sits under towers all day
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)