Skip to main content

Topic: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE ))))) (Read 6013 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE )))))
Reply #30
Is this why Mycke disbanded clan?
Sad to see them go.

Mycke caused more new players to quit then Ub3rgames. The guy is a giant POS who cant even muster the loyalty of people who play with him regularly. Think about that for a second. Very happy to see him go.
Did he take your virginity and then leave you or something? You seem obsessed with the man.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #31
Please don't imply that saiyan can't win straight up against Mycke. Based off the video alone and the little interaction I've had with Saiyan, my guess is prior to this recording, he had already dueled Mycke numerous times and figured he might as well see if he could kill him with b-spikes. I'll let Mycke split my entire bank with Hayland to see Mycke fight whatever playstyle he wants against lando with a studded set and a siege hammer while only allowed to use transfers

Yeah, I edited when I realized it wasn't Abbo.  Saiyan is clearly out of Myckes reach, there would be no e-peen at risk.

Now ABBO, there is someone I'd like to see Mycke give the Old Man Hands to.  :)

Reply #32

we did already tho,
he tried, he lost,  and he blamed it on food.

then he dodged me at every opportunity he could after, while gobbing off he could beat me in a 1v1.

i even offered to duel him around 2 weeks ago in unenchanted r40s and he wouldnt. he said it was just some master plan to kill him or sum paranoid shit.

who even cares? @SuperSaiyan exposed mycke for the fucking retard that he is

the end
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #33
Yeah I remember the food thing.  It's become a DND meme  for sure.  Disappointed to hear he dodged after!

Reply #34

we did already tho,
he tried, he lost,  and he blamed it on food.

then he dodged me at every opportunity he could after, while gobbing off he could beat me in a 1v1.

i even offered to duel him around 2 weeks ago in unenchanted r40s and he wouldnt. he said it was just some master plan to kill him or sum paranoid shit.

who even cares? @SuperSaiyan exposed mycke for the fucking retard that he is

the end

13:27:27] (Mychel Soulslayer): anyway abbo im not going to take the bait of getting jumped by you guys but if you ever wanted a videoed real 1v1 for all to see prearranged, just let me know im offering for all to see and you will dodge for all to see

nah youre clearly the one dodging, mycke would never say some shit just to try to make himself look better
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
inb4 Mycke quit DnD and forumfall

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #36
Is this why Mycke disbanded clan?
Sad to see them go.

Not really. I'd prefer new alfars go into painkillers, nomads or even enclave. Guy couldn't lead, he does more harm than good.

All we need now is more options for orcs so we can break the horde. I have given them wheelchairs nearly a decade to improve, it's just another player drain clan that does nothing and no one improves with a high turn over of quitters. #andrukmustburn

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #37
He said lets try it out for fun them records it and acts like its serious lol

If you look you can see i wasnt full fighting just using some big spells and little stating since we were just fucking around, but I since realized it was a set up because they realized I saw Blaine and Saiyan for the lying stealing users they are, so it was a planned distraction to show everyone when they abruptly unallied us(which they did a few hours later), a sideshow for blaine and saiyan to use as cover so people didnt ask too many questions.

They are great liars and manipulators, but I caught on too fast for their liking so they needed to get me out of there before I started pulling back the curtains, so this video like everything else that comes from those two, is nothing but self serving deceit to cover more self serving deceit.

All I can say is never trust either of those guys, nothing they say is completely honest, they always have some selfish scheme behind everything , no deal promise or word of theirs means anything but a means to manipulate others.

The sad part is people are dumb enough to believe anything no matter how retarded, like this was a serious duel lol
  • Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:15:21 am by Mycke

Reply #38

If you look you can see i wasnt full fighting just using some big spells and little stating since we were just fucking around, but I since realized it was a set up because they realized I saw Blaine and Saiyan for the lying stealing users they are, so it was a planned distraction to show everyone when they abruptly unallied us(which they did a few hours later), a sideshow for blaine and saiyan to use as cover so people didnt ask too many questions.

They are great liars and manipulators, but I caught on too fast for their liking so they needed to get me out of there before I started pulling back the curtains, so this video like everything else that comes from those two, is nothing but self serving deceit to cover more self serving deceit.

All I can say is never trust either of those guys, nothing they say is completely honest, they always have some selfish scheme behind everything , no deal promise or word of theirs means anything but a means to manipulate others.

The sad part is people are dumb enough to believe anything no matter how retarded, like this was a serious duel lol

So we gonna see a rubbermatch with serious mycke then?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
Well folks. He spun it

The only question I have is if Mycke caught on to the lying and deceit of those two really fast, why is it that his members (what was left of them) went with Enclave?

Anyone else notice that any dysfunction Mycke is involved in is always due to everyone else and never himself?

Stay solo Mycke. I'm sure Blaine got you in a real Makavellian way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #40

That's the best you could come up with in almost 5 days? lol what was the distraction you're jumping?

Reply #41

Reply #42
The fight was real. It all stemmed from Saiyan telling him that polearms are useless and that he would be able to beat Mycke with battlespikes.

You know Mycke..If you didn't go off the handle, spreading all of these lies about Enclave (and the end of our relationship), this video probably wouldn't have made it on the forums but since you vowed to "destroy our reputation" I figured it was only fair game.

Checkmate.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #43
How to be a battle spike mage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRctZ81rNGk

Reply #44
^ That's me trying to shit this morning..