Skip to main content

Topic: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE ))))) (Read 6500 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE )))))
Reply #195
Is it still cool to be a douche to others?
No, it isn't, that's why Mycke is paying for being a lying piece of shit and trying to bully and play "new" players that happened to be some of us playing new chars for fun. He's also paying for talking shit behind everybody's back. Oh he thinks he's so clever..
If you have half a brain you will realize that people you perceive as "bullies" are not treating anyone else like they treat Mycke. Why do you think that is?

Reply #196
Is it still cool to be a douche to others?
No, it isn't, that's why Mycke is paying for being a lying piece of shit and trying to bully and play "new" players that happened to be some of us playing new chars for fun. He's also paying for talking shit behind everybody's back. Oh he thinks he's so clever..
If you have half a brain you will realize that people you perceive as "bullies" are not treating anyone else like they treat Mycke. Why do you think that is?
Truth.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #197
Had to watch this video again. Never gets old
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #198
@Mycke HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD LOL!
dodgy bastard

Reply #199
He barely talks anymore. Probably barely plays. 💀
85% /s

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #200
Maybe he is just playing on an alt, because his main has this tied to it forever

Reply #201
Maybe he is just playing on an alt, because his main has this tied to it forever

No I just have Pat blocked and only acknowledge him when im bored and want some fool to toy with.

The guy is autistic he cant help but be a retard.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #202
The guy is autistic he cant help but be a retard.
Very cringeworthy text right there.

Especially since it's impossible to be both autistic and retarded. You're better off just calling him a tard so you don't look like one yourself
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #203
Normally I avoid feeding the trolls, but I LOVE to see Pat and SomeBS vie for Mycke's affections across 14 pages.

Definition of retarded:  "less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age."

Autistic folk are almost universally less advanced in social development, and therefore, retarded, period.  If you REALLY want to impress Mycke, you should at least try a little harder.

• Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:43:47 am by Rimamok

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #204
Excellent display of ignorance. Keep them coming

Maybe you should look up aspergers and help make a case for how someone with it is a retard period.

Fucking downslord
  • Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:25:27 am by SomeBK

Reply #205
Fucking Special Olympics in this thread.