Skip to main content

Topic: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE ))))) (Read 5221 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: BATTLE OF THE TITANS FT MAGICIAN MYCKE )))))
Reply #180
You can always tell miserable people by how hard they try to hurt others, though the irony is they aren't hurting me just showing me how miserable they are lol

Reply #181
You can always tell miserable people by how hard they try to hurt others, though the irony is they aren't hurting me just showing me how miserable they are lol
you sound hurt
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #182
Didn't you say you blocked him months ago? You sound like you're doing the same 12 step program Ivar is doing for internet chat abuse
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #183
Didn't you say you blocked him months ago? You sound like you're doing the same 12 step program Ivar is doing for internet chat abuse

Case in point....

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #184

Case in point....
Yet you still chime in to show how unaffected you are. At least you're not as bad as Ivar where you put up a meme clearly showing you've read "blocked" posts
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #185
Thread's all about Mycke, he can hardly be faulted for choosing to respond. ;)

And 13 pages in this thread and 17 pages in another, he's a god damned Darkfall Rock Star!!!

Reply #186
yeah Mycke's a super cool guy, I love him a lot.
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #187

And 13 pages in this thread and 17 pages in another, he's a god damned Darkfall Rock Star!!!
Mycke is a legend. This video has forever immortalized him in the darkfall hall of fame. When my kids are older and all they have is COD and LOL games and the clones of those games, I'll show them this video and tell them this is the equivalent to dying to pure flash bang grenades in COD

Reply #188
Wow.... just wow. You guys are litterally spending 13 pages to mock and bully 1 guy...? I've played with Mycke for since around 1 year before beta ended, and i guess one could say we to some extent started Rastalfarians together, i was the first member in it.

While i do not play now, since RL came in the way (...and it's Disc golf season =) ) i have very high thoughts about Mycke still.
He is very friendly and helpful to players who is sincere, nice and polite towards him, and he has no trouble spending his own time to help others make their own playtime more effective. You guys should try out what happens when you start being a nice human being and treat others with respect. It can do wonders!

Who the flying fuck cares about your pvp E-penis measureing contests?
I cant believe you guys are so retarded that you cant take a step back and think about wtf you are doing. Of course Mycke will fight back when you guys spend 13 pages bullying him. Like fuck, are we still in high school? Is it still cool to be a douche to others?

Jesus christ...

Reply #189
Jesus christ...

Mycke provides therapeutic services for these fellows free of charge.  Anyone who griefs newbs in NPC towns for literally HOURS and DAYS has obviously got a number of childhood traumas to work through.  Mycke is like their own personal Jesus, albeit shorter, bluer, and will stab them in the face for not repenting.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #190
Lmfao.

Guaranteed this thread doesn't make it past 5 pages if Mycke didn't respond. He's the only reason half of the threads he replies to are quadruple what they normally would be.

Dude died to spikes, who cares. It's a good laugh and Mycke has made it loud and clear he's unaffected by the posts at his expense.

Flaming Mycke is like burning incense in this shitter of a forum

Reply #191
could we talk about mycke's East Alfarian Trading Company thread, where he talks about him in 3rd person as 3 separate identities, the guys head fucked

lmao

i just wanna know which 1 died to light battlespikes

xaxaxaxaxa
dodgy bastard

Reply #192
could we talk about mycke's East Alfarian Trading Company thread, where he talks about him in 3rd person as 3 separate identities, the guys head fucked

lmao

i just wanna know which 1 died to light battlespikes

xaxaxaxaxa

man i found tht thread strange.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #193
I swear to god, this video is a masterpiece.

Reply #194
Wow.... just wow. You guys are litterally spending 13 pages to mock and bully 1 guy...? I've played with Mycke for since around 1 year before beta ended, and i guess one could say we to some extent started Rastalfarians together, i was the first member in it.

While i do not play now, since RL came in the way (...and it's Disc golf season =) ) i have very high thoughts about Mycke still.
He is very friendly and helpful to players who is sincere, nice and polite towards him, and he has no trouble spending his own time to help others make their own playtime more effective. You guys should try out what happens when you start being a nice human being and treat others with respect. It can do wonders!

Who the flying fuck cares about your pvp E-penis measureing contests?
I cant believe you guys are so retarded that you cant take a step back and think about wtf you are doing. Of course Mycke will fight back when you guys spend 13 pages bullying him. Like fuck, are we still in high school? Is it still cool to be a douche to others?

Jesus christ...

Thats a great story, its also great that a player that died to light battlespikes when he used everything in his arsenal is teaching and sharing his wisdom with new entry level newbie players, imagine what gods they will become, its pretty much like the horde but mycke actually fills them full of shit instead of completely ignoring them on top of scamming the shit out of them, i can imagine a huge majority of them all also will continue to play the game like you did.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69