Skip to main content

Topic: MOUNT FOOD IS NEEDED TO KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING (Read 389 times) previous topic - next topic

MOUNT FOOD IS NEEDED TO KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING
Let me have the ability to feed my mount.

Make it so that I have to feed my mount every 10 seconds or it will die, this will keep people playing, and will appeal to players who like pets.

Also, make it so you cant buy the mount food from the same place as you buy a mount, so that when people have to Walk of Shame, they have no mount food and the mount will die.

This will add an extra layer to the game, and you will have to decided how much mount food you want to take out with you, creating content for players, and goes well with the vision of @Ub3rgames
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Re: MOUNT FOOD IS NEEDED TO KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING
Reply #1
How fun is this pure genius. I can picture hordes of players coming back now. You should be on the design team

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #2
How fun is this pure genius. I can picture hordes of players coming back now. You should be on the design team

It was an obvious troll mate.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #3
I got an even better one, Add a stable npc so you can't use pocket mounts. You must turn your mount in to the npc, or let the chill in the open. That way when you go out it feels a bit more real. Works fine in other games, why not in this one? :D

Reply #4

They sat giggling together in discord when they made up this clever, clever troll, so he is fully aware of that.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #5
I wanna add a few.

- If you die your inventory is destroyed, so no more loot from kills. It will make sure that pvp-ers dont get any rewards from killing another player.
- Each mount you spawn you have to give a name before mounting it, that way a personal relationship between the player and the mount can arise. No more anonymous travelling on a pet, he will be your best friend.
- All city resources will be moved outside of the holding, that will help blue players bank stare in safety while the red players can farm the resources. ooooh wait....
- Reintroduce the fizzle, dont make the fizzle be a random thing but bound to a crafted staff. You craft 10 staffs and you will recieve 9 working staffs and 1 fizzle staff. So if you use that staff it will only fizzle, it will make sure the realm will be more realistic. Not everything works 100% in real life so ingame should be the same.
- Forum trolls get meditation points per disliked post, it gives more reward to the effort trolls put into this forum.
- All trolls will be renamed, there is one Troll in this game which never got any reward for all his adventures and other nonsense. All Trolls will be named Pat from this day forward.
- Alt accounts will no longer be sold, to make a second account you have too impregnate a female char and after 9 months after the baby title has skilled to the max you will receive an alt. This will make sure Altfall will be a thing of the past.
- During the WoS a new theme song will be added to the ingame playlist, the song might be familiar to you all the trolololol song. This will make sure everyone will understand the logica behind the WoS. If you know the lyrics of the song and you singalong you will run 2 times faster then normal.

i betterstop now before this turns into a wall of text..
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I'm glad I have you here to help me decipher that. They almost trolled me but thanks to you, they didn't get me this time
  • Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:57:32 pm by SomeBK
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7

They sat giggling together in discord when they made up this clever, clever troll, so he is fully aware of that.

Paranoid much, this is a serious suggestion.

WHO ARE YOU to tell me how I should enjoy my time?you must be a filthy ARAC player, who thinks that i should be his PVP content in a PVP game! when all i want to do is trade and feed my mount!

so selfish and toxic.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #8

Make it so that I have to feed my mount every 10 seconds or it will die, this will keep people playing, and will appeal to players who like pets.

Also, make it so you cant buy the mount food from the same place as you buy a mount, so that when people have to Walk of Shame, they have no mount food and the mount will die.

This will add an extra layer to the game, and you will have to decided how much mount food you want to take out with you, creating content for players, and goes well with the vision of @Ub3rgames

You are the reason why forums should have post limits.. you just fill the forums with pure shit tbh. You think you're funny but you are not. Comedy is hard, leave it to the pros.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

You are the reason why forums should have post limits.. you just fill the forums with pure shit tbh. You think you're funny but you are not. Comedy is hard, leave it to the pros.
Funny is relative, mr smartass.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #10

Funny is relative, mr smartass.

Fair enough..
but the forums still need serious moderating. At the current state The subcategories could be named trolling, whining and insulting other players.

Reply #11
Also add "Slippery Shit" title - when fed your mount excretes slippery substance that impedes chasing players movement

Reply #12
Also add "Slippery Shit" title - when fed your mount excretes slippery substance that impedes chasing players movement

nice to see some constructive feedback!