1 v 1
1 v 2+2
2 v 3
1 v 1+Tower
1 v 1+Tower
1 v 1+Tower
2 v 2

https://youtu.be/5lhdwm5AYRM

I'm not usually interested in watching two hand melee archery vids (too one dimensional IMO), but this one was good

Good choice leaving ingame sounds/comms in it makes the videos way more immersive and easier to follow

Next time put more group fights if you can. Those are more entertaining than 1v1s

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Re: William Tell pvp 3
Reply #2

I'm not usually interested in watching two hand melee archery vids (too one dimensional IMO), but this one was good

Thanks Smurf

Reply #3
Nice, really liked the 2v3 with you and betty, at one point you were both so low I really expected you guys to lose, one hell of a come back on that one.

Reply #4
Nice, really liked the 2v3 with you and betty, at one point you were both so low I really expected you guys to lose, one hell of a come back on that one.
Was about to say the same. Nice comeback.

Nice vid! Keep it up!
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #5
Thanks Mycke and Azmoodeus! was a very close 2v3

Reply #6
wp

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #7
ty Gurk

Reply #8
WP

This Lulú Guy haha running towars tower,i meet him d
2 days ago in gardaroc jumped him in full health,he just sitdown and let me kill him for free he sais"its not fair to jump ppl"when he was full health and perfectly he can fight me so sad, u deserve to own this bad bitches

Reply #9
WP

This Lulú Guy haha running towars tower,i meet him d
2 days ago in gardaroc jumped him in full health,he just sitdown and let me kill him for free he sais"its not fair to jump ppl"when he was full health and perfectly he can fight me so sad, u deserve to own this bad bitches
Not trying to derail the thread, but when someone is geared for PvP jumping someone out of mana and at 60% health in robes and a deerstick, what's the point in fighting that?  ZzzzZzzz

Btw -- Good video Will.  A shame you didn't put the first 5 minutes of our 1v1 in it though D:

Reply #10
enjoyed it.  fun video

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #11
thanks guys!

Reply #12
good video, thanks for sharing
Herzl - GSC

Reply #13
0:47 your racial aligment has decreased. But he would attack you even if you were blue,to help his friend.. This devs doesnt even understand how real pvp works,because gm dont play this game as common player.
You have to defend yourself from blue attacks even if you are blue.And you can become red,just because you tryed to protect yourself,lol.
Ok i tell you again,remove useless aligment system pls. It doesnt work in real fights. Your aligment just in your theories,but not in game.
If they see a body,they will attack.In most cases it doesnt matter you are blue or red.
Since i can have a blue twink in sanguine,it doesnt matter if my main will become red lol.
  • Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:54:51 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Perfect alingment system will never be implemented

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."