Skip to main content

Topic: Aer Tithil siege (Read 2143 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Aer Tithil siege
Reply #15
Only way to get lux to login is to siege them, we're just trying to help you enjoy the game :)

We went from nearly 40 to 28 for this second one...So its not just me that doesnt feel like logging in regularly to defend.
That may mean we lose a holding, or all, but its not like a siege forces us to do anything really.
We felt like defending, we did another round, im not sure what our numbers will be like for a 3rd or 4th ect....
Poor mans SUN

confirmed
dodgy bastard

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
So basically anything but PvP?
Largest or second largest clan in game and i only see like 2 active people on the map those being Gsus and Linfoma.

Shocking, but yes...there is more in this game besides pvp.
Those two are actually a minority of our actives, who consistantly seek out pvp.
Most of us however also dont have the time to be running around the world trying to find it.
So we resort to duels for example to get a bit of practice.

You cant project your playing experience onto other players, nobody is the same.
So if that makes us a knock-off SUN, im not even sure thats an insult?
Pat you were part of SUN for quite some time, do you at least understand how a clan like this functions or did you not think the comparison through?

Anyway, im done with this thread as im seemingly just being made out for a pussy in a cowardly clan who should play a considerable ammount of time more, preferably with several alts. Or maybe i just dont get ubergames their vision, there's always that.

Reply #17
Maybe you don't have to prove anything to these try hard nerds and play the game as you enjoy it. These clueless claims 90% of pops are red lol

Reply #18
So basically anything but PvP?
Largest or second largest clan in game and i only see like 2 active people on the map those being Gsus and Linfoma.

Shocking, but yes...there is more in this game besides pvp.
Those two are actually a minority of our actives, who consistantly seek out pvp.
Most of us however also dont have the time to be running around the world trying to find it.
So we resort to duels for example to get a bit of practice.

You cant project your playing experience onto other players, nobody is the same.
So if that makes us a knock-off SUN, im not even sure thats an insult?
Pat you were part of SUN for quite some time, do you at least understand how a clan like this functions or did you not think the comparison through?

Anyway, im done with this thread as im seemingly just being made out for a pussy in a cowardly clan who should play a considerable ammount of time more, preferably with several alts. Or maybe i just dont get ubergames their vision, there's always that.

People try and spice the game up and its projecting?

Wars last a week so might as well siege in that week right?

You don't have to travel the world to get pvp erinthel has a fair amount of villages near it! :)

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Not everybody likes spicy food

Hence the first post saying i understand you dropped a second one...

You don't have to travel the world to get pvp erinthel has a fair amount of villages near it! :)

Lets list them shall we.
Anshar live in 4h 33, which makes it 1:20 am for me...i have things to wake up for in the morning that are time bound.
Elish, live in 21h 31, which means it goes live around 18:17 pm for me...which is dinner time. I might make that this weekend, like two three times...and then its another 21 days before its back in rotation.
Harjik?, live in 15 h 6, which means it goes live around 11:04 am for me...i could maybe fit that in on a weekend...but weekdays i got work...so maybe in like...8 days i got 2-3 days i can show up.

Id go over the rest of the list, but harjik is already a 14-ish minute ride. I dont think you guys quite understand that being able to play 2 hours at most during the week implies you dont want to sacrifice a quarter of it riding to and back from a village.
(setting aside any fighting you may have, plus the walk of shame i frequently enjoy)
If im honest, harjik village run probably takes half my play time.
If we cap it, i get like 5k gold and a bit of med points?
If we dont, i lost like 5k gold because gear bag.
I dont think we have a 50/50 odds of capping, but even if we did id rather do a dungeon daily, buy some v/n keys...
Not to mention that im not meditating high cost stuff, because surprise...my char isnt capped so i can still get usefull skills meditated at <3k points per day.

So...what exactly do you think i would get at a village, aside from pvp which i dont really care much for?
Which is where the projecting comes in. You cant comprehend that i can play the game without doing pvp.
Or that pvp isnt my main goal for this game....
  • Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 08:56:48 pm by Nuyur

Reply #20
@Nuyur

its a full loot pvp conquest game you absolute weapon
you actually get sieged and you cry? WTF

if i want stare at a bank while knocking one off over my boyfriend's back ill go play WoW and wear a fucking dress.

ps holdings are part of the CONQUEST aspect of the game, if you want a safe haven you should live in an NPC city and NOT have a holding.

Now go suck a fat one.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Its not crying, i was simply saying that enough can be enough and that our fielded numbers dropped significantly in just two sieges time.
The supposed intent of these sieges was good fights, which i dont think will continue to happen if the sieges keep coming.

Dont pretend like doing another war dec is a huge deal, or that dropping the siege costs anything.
Ive been told from varied sources that everybody has millions so the gold cost should be fairly meaningless anyway right.

If that means we cant keep holdings, so be it.
But with the list of clans you fielded against us, i think not many would remain with a holding.
Is that the plan now? Siege clans untill nothing remains...

You'd think people learn to play with some longevity in mind.
But you guys rushed to end game, got bored and are now literally shoving fights down other's throats.
And if they speak up and say they dont like it, they should quit?

Brilliant logic there, complain the game isnt active, make the game unfun by forcing others to be your content.

Reply #22
@Nuyur
Are you for real? What a joker.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #23
Its not crying, i was simply saying that enough can be enough and that our fielded numbers dropped significantly in just two sieges time.
The supposed intent of these sieges was good fights, which i dont think will continue to happen if the sieges keep coming.

Dont pretend like doing another war dec is a huge deal, or that dropping the siege costs anything.
Ive been told from varied sources that everybody has millions so the gold cost should be fairly meaningless anyway right.

But with the list of clans you fielded against us, i think not many would remain with a holding.

But you guys rushed to end game, got bored and are now literally shoving fights down other's throats.

Brilliant logic there, complain the game isnt active, make the game unfun by forcing others to be your content.

I mean no one's forcing Lux to defend their holdings. You guys don't find it fun? Then don't defend. Think a few people have mentioned that Lux literally add nothing to the game as they are no where to be found around Agon.

Respect to callmegsus, linfoma and the pimp guy for actually represnting the biggest clan on the server and attending a few villages.
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:10:16 am by Kal VenoM

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
^^^^This^^^^
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #25
Apparently I'm evil by Ub3rs definition of arac(even tho I'm blue). So fuck it.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #26

I mean no one's forcing Lux to defend their holdings. You guys don't find it fun? Then don't defend. Think a few people have mentioned that Lux literally add nothing to the game as they are no where to be found around Agon.

Respect to callmegsus, linfoma and the pimp guy for actually represnting the biggest clan on the server and attending a few villages.

Literally add nothing to the game?  So buiilders who quietly PvE and craft but never plan to PvP, their sub money will add nothing to the game, won't help keep the lights on at Ub3rgames?

I sure as hell love my pvp, and I sure as hell also hope that Ub3r takes opinions from narrow minded players with a HUGE grain of salt.

The laid back hobbits of the world are always welcome in any DFO iteration that I play.

Reply #27
Not everybody likes spicy food

Hence the first post saying i understand you dropped a second one...

Lets list them shall we.
Anshar live in 4h 33, which makes it 1:20 am for me...i have things to wake up for in the morning that are time bound.
Elish, live in 21h 31, which means it goes live around 18:17 pm for me...which is dinner time. I might make that this weekend, like two three times...and then its another 21 days before its back in rotation.
Harjik?, live in 15 h 6, which means it goes live around 11:04 am for me...i could maybe fit that in on a weekend...but weekdays i got work...so maybe in like...8 days i got 2-3 days i can show up.

Id go over the rest of the list, but harjik is already a 14-ish minute ride. I dont think you guys quite understand that being able to play 2 hours at most during the week implies you dont want to sacrifice a quarter of it riding to and back from a village.
(setting aside any fighting you may have, plus the walk of shame i frequently enjoy)
If im honest, harjik village run probably takes half my play time.
If we cap it, i get like 5k gold and a bit of med points?
If we dont, i lost like 5k gold because gear bag.
I dont think we have a 50/50 odds of capping, but even if we did id rather do a dungeon daily, buy some v/n keys...
Not to mention that im not meditating high cost stuff, because surprise...my char isnt capped so i can still get usefull skills meditated at <3k points per day.

So...what exactly do you think i would get at a village, aside from pvp which i dont really care much for?
Which is where the projecting comes in. You cant comprehend that i can play the game without doing pvp.
Or that pvp isnt my main goal for this game....

I can understand not really wanting to PvP but are you speaking for every single person in lux? Some people who used to pvp 24/7 are currently in that clan not to be seen anywhere at any village or pvp opportunity...

On a slight side note if people have no desire to pvp then owning holdings that you own might attract that when the game has more population(;)) due to 2 of them having mines etc. But hey ho i'm just shoving my play style in peoples faces right?

Reply #28
I'm not saying that builders should be allowed to retain desirable holdings without military clout to back it up.  Nowhere did I even HINT at that.

But to say "these players offer nothing to the game"?  That's just a dog pissing on his food after eating his fill, and then later starving from his own lack of foresight.

Reply #29
I'm not saying that builders should be allowed to retain desirable holdings without military clout to back it up.  Nowhere did I even HINT at that.

But to say "these players offer nothing to the game"?  That's just a dog pissing on his food after eating his fill, and then later starving from his own lack of foresight.

I didn't make that statement but my only comment would be that surely you cant fill an entire clan with builders and expect it to go well? I understand some people play for other reasons but conquest and PvP is part of the game also and denying that is being foolish or projecting a play style (from what I've learnt in this thread at least). These sieges were meant for fun/PvP not crushing a clan into the ground and making them never play again.

My apologies for bringing sand into the box and expecting it to be okay.