Skip to main content

Topic: Aer Tithil siege (Read 2148 times) previous topic - next topic

Aer Tithil siege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uU4S7oj1gg&feature=youtu.be
we was not regroup when they pushed us at first us , then we pushed them ( lost siege , but win fight)
GF everyone
  • Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:36:33 pm by semenchik

Re: Aer Tithil siege
Reply #1
Oetrain

• Bish
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Thanks for posting. Had fun.
Biash Aldanari - Wardens

Reply #3
nice action

Reply #4
Bit zergy from gsc epoch dpc mandrakes azm against inactive ttd and Some newbies racials looks good and isi ur video to kill Someone,enjoyned but sounds faraway to equal

Reply #5
Nice to see your point of view, thanks for posting :)

Reply #6
Thank you for video seem fun.

Reply #7
I miss the sieges, this game really delivers in the bigger fights. I hope we will see more of them, who cares about pixels everyone should have a full bank allready anyways.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #8
I miss the sieges, this game really delivers in the bigger fights. I hope we will see more of them, who cares about pixels everyone should have a full bank allready anyways.

Agreed the server needs the big fights.  If their vision is to replace sieges with Watchtowers, it seems great for small scale PvP, but will we lose the large scale fights?  If so, we need alternatives like Seatowers, Landtowers etc.

Reply #9

Agreed the server needs the big fights.  If their vision is to replace sieges with Watchtowers, it seems great for small scale PvP, but will we lose the large scale fights?  If so, we need alternatives like Seatowers, Landtowers etc.

Seconded and something that makes City raiding still happening and worthwhile. Wasnt there talk about a raid mechanic with Raidstones like mini sieges?

Apart from that yesterday was the first bigger fight i have attended. It was good fun thx Good Game for that.

Siegstone was much better placed than last time. But i assume that was only testing the waters anyways. The damage in the chokepoint was insane. But the place was perfect for mages.
  • Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:59:41 pm by elektrofux

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
While i understand the drive to drop this second siege, i do hope you find some other people to play with because there are other things to do, in real life and the game, that dont involve a forced fight around a siege stone.

This second round was much more intense, both because the numbers were much much closer, but also because there was nothing to do except push forward in a tunnel. Neither side had a realistic way to retreat, one without an exit...the other with a level 27? forest prophet spawn leading to an elavator that takes like a minute to go up and down.

Been a long week like this, hope everybody had fun.

Reply #11
Only way to get lux to login is to siege them, we're just trying to help you enjoy the game :)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
While i understand the drive to drop this second siege, i do hope you find some other people to play with because there are other things to do, in real life and the game, that dont involve a forced fight around a siege stone.

I think you have.chosen wrong game .to play...

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Only way to get lux to login is to siege them, we're just trying to help you enjoy the game :)

Maybe there's other ways to enjoy the game, besides fighting for 5-20 minutes with about an hour of prep time.
You know, some relaxed pve, some duels, talking while refining, digging up a map, doing a dungeon daily...

But hey, if you feel like making people show up to defend a hamlet is the only way you get a fight, and for us to be online...
By all means keep going, see how long that will last.

edit
We went from nearly 40 to 28 for this second one...So its not just me that doesnt feel like logging in regularly to defend.
That may mean we lose a holding, or all, but its not like a siege forces us to do anything really.
We felt like defending, we did another round, im not sure what our numbers will be like for a 3rd or 4th ect....
  • Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 07:24:59 pm by Nuyur

Reply #14

Maybe there's other ways to enjoy the game, besides fighting for 5-20 minutes with about an hour of prep time.
You know, some relaxed pve, some duels, talking while refining, digging up a map, doing a dungeon daily...

But hey, if you feel like making people show up to defend a hamlet is the only way you get a fight, and for us to be online...
By all means keep going, see how long that will last.

edit
We went from nearly 40 to 28 for this second one...So its not just me that doesnt feel like logging in regularly to defend.
That may mean we lose a holding, or all, but its not like a siege forces us to do anything really.
We felt like defending, we did another round, im not sure what our numbers will be like for a 3rd or 4th ect....

So basically anything but PvP?
Largest or second largest clan in game and i only see like 2 active people on the map those being Gsus and Linfoma.