Skip to main content

Topic: havent found another player ingame for 3 whole days (Read 1328 times) previous topic - next topic

havent found another player ingame for 3 whole days
and its barley 3months so launch

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb
dodgy bastard

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: havent found another player ingame for 3 whole days
Reply #1
The day night cycle in the game is fairly short.
Try real days, because i cant seem to log in without seeing somebody else

*fellow clan members at least

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
You going? Finally.

Reply #3
the next thread will be "haven't found a new player in the last 20 minutes"? we already have the 1 week version, now the 3 days version, we miss that one :D

Reply #4
#Travelfall

Reply #5
#TrollForumFall
#DeludedRoaHopingForNewPlayerFall

Reply #6

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb
This. Not sure if it's the end though. But definitely a world record for any darkfall to bring the game to such state that quickly. Congrats @Ub3rgames .

Reply #7
So ub3r stated recently that the games concurrent active users e.g. population has dropped since the shitty market patch which we told him he was wrong prioritise and the game still dont have the ARAC changes or any new content for PVPers in over 3 years of developement, its safe to say this was predicted and if you wanna argue something argue this;

EVERYONE WHO LOGGED IN AT LAUNCH IS STILL ABLE TO LOG IN NOW AS ITS CURRENTLY FREE TO PLAY IF YOU PURCHASED AN ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME REGARDLESS OF SUB LENGTH YET NOT 1% OF WHO LOGGED IN AT LAUNCH  LOGIN NOW, WHAT DOES THAT SAY?

Game sucks/dead

get rekt

dodgy bastard

Reply #8
go to midmap villages and youll see 10-15

not because games alive tho, just because people feel forced to pay med on their holding while they hope the game becomes good soonTM

we told him he was wrong prioritise and the game still dont have the ARAC changes or any new content for PVPers in over 3 years of developement, its safe to say this was predicted
game has even less content than dfo lol, unless you think tedium aka boring riding and more grind is content
  • Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:35:00 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #9

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb
#Travelfall

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb
This. Not sure if it's the end though. But definitely a world record for any darkfall to bring the game to such state that quickly. Congrats @Ub3rgames .

@SupremeBeing @Blackmeat Bonekiller @wildNothing~ the real question is who between the 3 of you is the biggest fatty?

Because any idiot who spends all day, everyday, spamming a game forum they don't like to play or don't play at all, has to be so epically fat outside activities are completely off the table.

So @SupremeBeing @Blackmeat Bonekiller @wildNothing on a scale of #1 being "permanently stained pajamas" to #10 being "I require a fully charged Wal-Mart cart to get around", where would you say you guys fall ?

Reply #10
Lol this forum

Reply #11
Bump.

I'm waiting guys...

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
go to midmap villages and youll see 10-15

not because games alive tho, just because people feel forced to pay med on their holding while they wait for ROA to implement the combat path patch so they can leave this sinking ship of braindead tedium and carebearism and never look back.

fixed.

Reply #13

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb
#Travelfall

very sad end to darkfall

thx for the fun bb

@SupremeBeing @Blackmeat Bonekiller @wildNothing~ the real question is who between the 3 of you is the biggest fatty?

Because any idiot who spends all day, everyday, spamming a game forum they don't like to play or don't play at all, has to be so epically fat outside activities are completely off the table.

So @SupremeBeing @Blackmeat Bonekiller @wildNothing on a scale of #1 being "permanently stained pajamas" to #10 being "I require a fully charged Wal-Mart cart to get around", where would you say you guys fall ?
probably me I am super obese, but don't worry you are still one of the most retarded
dodgy bastard

Reply #14
I see lots of people.  And we're still having fun.  :)