Skip to main content

Topic: The Issue with Water Signature spells (Read 201 times) previous topic - next topic

The Issue with Water Signature spells
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80LGO8MNXs

Debuffs and buffs cancel each other out. Except for haste/slow. Slow/delayed shot being signature spells could at least be on par with their counter parts. This could be a good step in making water a semi-viable school. Let's go ub3r, I've been gimp long enough now!

Re: The Issue with Water Signature spells
Reply #1
agreed...i wanted to go water too and did it for a bit....but in the end i gave up because slow does so little that they are not worth it (not to mention the loss of toxic rain and the slow speed r90)

Reply #2
agreed...i wanted to go water too and did it for a bit....but in the end i gave up because slow does so little that they are not worth it (not to mention the loss of toxic rain and the slow speed r90)

Blizzard does cast very fast though, Ice storm is a good aoe/blind.

The sig's are unusable right now, I spoke to GM Marc about it a few weeks ago and he told me to wait till my title grows and use a higher magnitude staff. I did and here are the results.

Reply #3
Your words would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in Ub3r's math...

Reply #4

Blizzard does cast very fast though, Ice storm is a good aoe/blind.

The sig's are unusable right now, I spoke to GM Marc about it a few weeks ago and he told me to wait till my title grows and use a higher magnitude staff. I did and here are the results.
you didnt get the memo?
if it works in theorycrafting, it works in the game
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #5
BUMP I AM STILL UPSET @ub3r , it's just one xml file don't forget me during patch day!!!!!!!