Skip to main content

Poll

Last version of DF you played

• RoA
  • DFUW
  • DFO
  • Never played DF before

Topic: Last version of DF you played (Read 626 times) previous topic - next topic

Last version of DF you played
What was the last version of Darkfall you played? My guess is majority are original DFO?
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Re: Last version of DF you played
Reply #1
Never played or heard of darkfall before new dawn
===You can't have manslaughter without laughter===

• sup
  • [*]
Reply #2
played all versions and still play both roa and dnd.

Reply #3
The question is a little stupid.  Most anyone that enjoyed DFO 1.0 and was aware of RoA likely tried that version regardless of how quickly they may have quit. I'm expecting most people to answer with RoA because it was the last version of DF to release before DND.

Reply #4
The % matters not just which choice got most vote.. I will explain once the poll runs a bit longer. 
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Reply #5
Played DF0. Then they screwed me and gave me the opportunity to spend more money and let them keep screwing me with unholy wars. I said no, and laughed.

Reply #6
Played DF1 and UW heavily until about the final 6 months of each then quit because they were too dead

Bought a couple Legend packs to support RoA and goofed around on it a little, but was honestly bored of the combat meta the low population and didn't like the direction away from mmorpgs it was taking by removing progression and increasing access to high level gear and enchants

Haven't really been playing anything since mid 2015 kind of just been doing IRL, poker, and trolling forums desperately trying to find any new mmo that offered what i want... there never were any until New Dawn, although even they really have failed on multiple fronts

The worst part is the mistakes Ub3rgames made were so obvious like putting the server  in Paris smh
  • Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:29:32 am by Battle Smurf

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
I always end up going on a Starcraft 2 binge until I hit top 8 masters and then I'm back in a "showhole"
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #8
I always end up going on a Starcraft 2 binge until I hit top 8 masters and then I'm back in a "showhole"

At least you have fun playing some other game I'm bored out of my mind waiting for something to play that both offers the kind of gameplay i want AND has a decent population. I absolutely REFUSE to put time into any game that feels dead population wise or has an uncertain future after Unholy Wars and all the other games I have been burned on

Apparently the makers of EvE have an FPS PC exclusive game based in the same universe called project legion that is coming out by the end of 2018 so maybe I'll hop on and have fun try harding that, but it's kind of a longshot.

There really aren't any options besides New Dawn and maybe RoA for the next 2 years at least

After that there's the Amazon MMORPG that's in super secret development (but the rumours are promising) and Star Citizen But by the time either of those launch or reach beta I'll be fuckin old

Companies just don't make mmorpgs for people like us anymore its been dead as fuck for years.

I wish i was still a normie that had never played DF1 so i could still enjoy the steaming piles of mainstream shit games that are so popular.

Reply #9

At least you have fun playing some other game I'm bored out of my mind waiting for something to play that both offers the kind of gameplay i want AND has a decent population. I absolutely REFUSE to put time into any game that feels dead population wise or has an uncertain future after Unholy Wars and all the other games I have been burned on

Apparently the makers of EvE have an FPS PC exclusive game based in the same universe called project legion that is coming out by the end of 2018 so maybe I'll hop on and have fun try harding that, but it's kind of a longshot.

There really aren't any options besides New Dawn and maybe RoA for the next 2 years at least

After that there's the Amazon MMORPG that's in super secret development (but the rumours are promising) and Star Citizen But by the time either of those launch or reach beta I'll be fuckin old

Companies just don't make mmorpgs for people like us anymore its been dead as fuck for years.

I wish i was still a normie that had never played DF1 so i could still enjoy the steaming piles of mainstream shit games that are so popular.

If you wanna wait till 2030 check out https://www.sensiga.com/ from Claus Grovdal I believe ;) lol

Reply #10
How do you define last?

I've played them all. 

Still play RoA but I did play Nd for a month and a half hoping they would fix the tedium.

Reply #11
How do you define last?

I've played them all. 

Still play RoA but I did play Nd for a month and a half hoping they would fix the tedium.
If you play both then RoA is your last. Core foundation of DND was to get players that never played DF but in reality they haven't broke the mold yet.  I am little shock to see such high DFUW that skipped RoA .

Reply #12
I said DFUW, but i played since dfo launch... I don't really understand this poll

Reply #13
I said DFUW, but i played since dfo launch... I don't really understand this poll
A poll to see which version skipped.

Reply #14
A poll to see which version skipped.

Played them all except New Dawn.