Skip to main content

Topic: ARAC / many reds clans - what are your plans now? (Read 2828 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ARAC / many reds clans - what are your plans now?
Reply #30
who are "the aracs"? are they one homogenous group that will travel across the world to help one another in times of trouble? Or a bunch of sad vets looking for easy victories against casuals and "blue RPers"? Or just unfortunate souls that couldnt leave their old darkfall ways  behind?
This needs to be studied.

Charax defending the horde dream of living in an NPC city, with an army of blue RPers going out in force to kill all opposing opposition.

Deluded fucking cunt.

Stash a couple of mounts around the next time you go to die on the other side of the map abbo, will save you numlock running like a mongo for an hour back home:)
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #31
Even though they fight each other in game and are not officially allied, they'll help each other because they've stuck with the game since launch.

I think've spotted some of "the aracs";

• Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:21:28 pm by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
who are "the aracs"? are they one homogenous group that will travel across the world to help one another in times of trouble? Or a bunch of sad vets looking for easy victories against casuals and "blue RPers"? Or just unfortunate souls that couldnt leave their old darkfall ways  behind?

Charax defending the horde dream of living in an NPC city, with an army of blue RPers going out in force to kill all opposing opposition.

Deluded fucking cunt.

Stash a couple of mounts around the next time you go to die on the other side of the map abbo, will save you numlock running like a mongo for an hour back home:)

So he will run like a mongo for 30mins instead of 60. Not really a difference.

Reply #33

Deluded fucking cunt.

I've ruled out the option to not being a mongo at all by not travelling to the other side of the world without a bank, so the choice is really between being mongo for 30 minutes or an hour.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

Deluded fucking cunt.

I've ruled out the option to not being a mongo at all by not travelling to the other side of the world without a bank, so the choice is really between being mongo for 30 minutes or an hour.

Oh really? So i live on ruby but need to farm fiend claw. I go to yssam with 2 of my buddies, we take 1 ready bag to tolenque. We get jumped on the spawn, spawn in tolenque and get back for a revenge., We die again unfortunately.

What now?

Reply #35
What now? We change it so it becomes easy for you to go farm anywhere on the map whenever you want and we pretty much return to old darkfall. Or we accept that if you live on ruby, quick-farming on yssam isn't realistic.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #36
You should have bought the fiend claw on the market because the feature works and traders carry goods around with special transporters like fast boats, caravans, etc. Without ever being ganked and using their special "avoid WoS" skill.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
What now? We change it so it becomes easy for you to go farm anywhere on the map whenever you want and we pretty much return to old darkfall. Or we accept that if you live on ruby, quick-farming on yssam isn't realistic.

I'm not asking for that. I still need to ride for 30mins to yssam (no runes, im fine with that), farm for x hours and then return for another 30 minutes RISKING all i have farmed in the process. I'm totally fine with that. This ISN'T quick farming.

I just don't want to semi-afk for an hour if there are no mounts in tolenque or 30 mins if there actually are some mounts there. That's a waste of my time. It doesn't serve any purpose. If i die 2 times in 20 minutes and, what's even worse, waste couple of hours of farming I'm gonna feel like shit anyway. No need to kick me down even more.

Reply #38
I think the thought behind the design is that if you live on Ruby, you aren't supposed to farm on Yssam. And if you still insist, you need to "move" there for a while and/or accept that it will be a chore to do it.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #39
@fitteslim
just because you live in an npc city and spend your days farming two local dungeons, killing the same mob for hours on end, doesnt mean every body does.

People should be encouraged to explore the world, but they are punished.

PS I thought i was supposed to be rewarded for farming on Yssam and selling it on Ruby? This model makes no sense if thats what people are encouraged to do.
  • Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:22:46 pm by Big Abbo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
Lol, a horde calling someone a "carebear" while living under npc towers yet still going through the trouble of making two towers in their holding.
 Still getting dunked under towers by the way
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #41
Lol, a horde calling someone a "carebear" while living under npc towers yet still going through the trouble of making two towers in their holding.

What does "living under NPC towers" even mean. Safe crafting in NPC cities? Who else but an idiot would chose to do their crafting or AFK somewhere any random could jump and kill you.

You're trying too hard to be hard.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
We craft in aradoth, we just see the vision and have guards dueling or people farming nearby and don't plan on putting up a tower so we can have some fights.

I'm not about to get into some "who's hard" contest with a horde of all people. Just don't bother calling ANYONE a carebear bud
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #43
We craft in aradoth, we just see the vision and have guards dueling or people farming nearby and don't plan on putting up a tower so we can have some fights.

I'm not about to get into some "who's hard" contest with a horde of all people. Just don't bother calling ANYONE a carebear bud
There's no contest as there is only one try hard here.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #44

They are probably one of the only clans that put up defences and actively seek out raiders to their holdings, provided they have the means online to do so.

Thoroughly enjoy them as our neighbours when we are at vranghorn.