Skip to main content

Topic: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1. (Read 1578 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1.
Reply #45
tbh as  a mage who struggles to fight melee guys, i find this video very helpful of how to handle the melee guys and i'm sure i will use it in practice to see if it will work for my fights too.

In my opinion only this guy and unknown mantra actually shows the play styles against left clickers that actually/would  works for me.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #46
tbh as  a mage who struggles to fight melee guys, i find this video very helpful of how to handle the melee guys and i'm sure i will use it in practice to see if it will work for my fights too.

In my opinion only this guy and unknown mantra actually shows the play styles against left clickers that actually/would  works for me.

This video isn't helpful against melee'ers unless you're against bad melee'ers. In which case you can use mana missile if you want.

None of them land their arrows, none of them use terrain to get into melee range, none of them manage to sticky. The majority of the fights seem to be people running away.

The only thing you can learn from the video is how to use begone and come hither together, in one clip, that I'll give him.

Been fun look forward to the Mage101 How To vids.

Reply #47

This video isn't helpful against melee'ers unless you're against bad melee'ers. In which case you can use mana missile if you want.

None of them land their arrows, none of them use terrain to get into melee range, none of them manage to sticky. The majority of the fights seem to be people running away.

The only thing you can learn from the video is how to use begone and come hither together, in one clip, that I'll give him.

I can smell the frustation from a white kid that cant handel playing mage but have the dream. Its okey to play a easy class. and i will not judge you, its just not so fun to watch as mage video.

You not just hate my video but u told every warrior inn the video they are trash and cant play theyr class.. Nice move.

Reply #48
@Tomren92

get off your high fcking horse

You are playing the FOTM mage school, cheesing in every fight.
Stop talking about skill, when you are playing a wheelchair build.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #49

You not just hate my video but u told every warrior inn the video they are trash and cant play theyr class.. Nice move.

hes right tho, youre fighting a bunch of otg-tier straightliners

ps whats hard about splashing aoes at peoples feet ? oh right you have to cycle r90 then aoe at your own feet then r50, 3 more buttons, my bad dood
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #50
@Tomren92

Hurry cane aka @arctoz is 100x better mage than you.

Just because he says ur shit, doesnt mean hes a warrior rofl.

ps dont shit talk other peoples videos, then release a video, showing how shit you are. Makes you look dumb as fuck.
I wouldn't say that I'm 100x better mage than him.. Maybe 99x xD

Reply #51
@Tomren92

ps dont shit talk other peoples videos, then release a video, showing how shit you are. Makes you look dumb as fuck.
what do you men about not 100? but maybe 99? how much is 1? Im pretty sure you was the clown inn ur class, but you did not live for nothing, everyone probably got a good laughter.

@inkarnation "hes right tho, youre fighting a bunch of otg-tier straightliners" hmm, i think the only straightliners was on cairn vs Jk, but ass a left click player that enough vs a underclass like mages.

@big abbo what is FOTM? and i dont like horse, im like more blue tail. And ur right im playing wheelchair, im stuck whit spels that is not strong enough to counter ur left click arrows hit.

Reply #52
this thread turned out alot better than expected, MNO is just sad coz he got rekt next to hintenfau once :'D

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #53
this thread turned out alot better than expected, MNO is just sad coz he got rekt next to hintenfau once :'D

I've been rekt next to hintenfau lots, never by this guy though I'm afraid.

Reply #54
@Tomren92

what do you men about not 100? but maybe 99? how much is 1? Im pretty sure you was the clown inn ur class, but you did not live for nothing, everyone probably got a good laughter.

@inkarnation "hes right tho, youre fighting a bunch of otg-tier straightliners" hmm, i think the only straightliners was on cairn vs Jk, but ass a left click player that enough vs a underclass like mages.

@big abbo what is FOTM? and i dont like horse, im like more blue tail. And ur right im playing wheelchair, im stuck whit spels that is not strong enough to counter ur left click arrows hit.

Oh god. Are you my shrink? You just depicted my entire childhood in one go... That's very impressive man. You should become a holy man or something... Jeee awhhh I'm completely blown away! My life seems to be crumbling around me as I write this message. What are my life values? Please help me, oh great one....

Pfff shut the fuck up you shit tier scrub of a faggot carpet muncher. Come fight me instead of your constant whining on the forums. I live in Mar Shral as you might know...

Reply #55

pretty ironic since its the only crowd control he has.
how else should a mage stay out of melee range if he can not use begone ? its the only way to keep melee away, and the fact that he lands the majorety of hes begones with direct hit on the enemies. and no one can get in melee range, seems to me hes doing it right.
and the reason everyone is running away is because they are getting rekt just like you in this thread :'D

Reply #56

how else should a mage stay out of melee range if he can not use begone ?

Launch...

It's better then storm blast for mages in robes with a heavy staff.

Ask Jackie MTz to show ya, he uses it like a champion

Reply #57
Great video, love the ending

Reply #58

how else should a mage stay out of melee range if he can not use begone ?

Launch...

It's better then storm blast for mages in robes with a heavy staff.

Ask Jackie MTz to show ya, he uses it like a champion
might be but id say begone is alot easier to connect to the enemies he takes 20-30 dmg from begone he gets pushed back and takes 40+ falldmg,  pretty good spell, and you don't have to take alle the falle dmg and back hits to make distance. and if he was running away he has cooldown probably.