Skip to main content

Topic: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1. (Read 1589 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1.
Reply #30
I forgot about this come hither. Damn I am the come hither dummy king
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #31
that aim o_0 good job man, fun video to watch.

Reply #32
Can't tell if you are trolling or not, but yeah! That fucking aim bro! top tier shit right there!!

Reply #33
Can't tell if you are trolling or not, but yeah! That fucking aim bro! top tier shit right there!!
Dear Friendly Arctoz, I dont know who you are but im sorry if im hurting ur left click "skills". You sound like a verry good warrior i could learn alote from. You are proably the sticky back warrior inn ur awesome clan and everyone think ur good.. Would love to go out and roam whit a awesome LCW like you. 

I can Haste and  you and u can buff me whit.. hmm dosent mather im not geting more dmg from buffs. And i can heal you and you can try to heal me whit 7 health pr x2 tick? and i can kite peopal for 20min and u can just kill them before hast go out, maybe u kill 2. I can spam all my rotation on 1 guy for 2min and my stam and mana pool is equal empty.

And u can hold "w" + shift and left click 65dmg, left click 65dmg,left click 65dmg. dead and you still gain+ stam and you dont use mana. (where is next target) repeat. souch a awesome game of experiance.

ps. I have never told anyone they are bad. im talking about the class warrior. thats all on you. xoxo

Reply #34
@Tomren92

Hurry cane aka @arctoz is 100x better mage than you.

Just because he says ur shit, doesnt mean hes a warrior rofl.

ps dont shit talk other peoples videos, then release a video, showing how shit you are. Makes you look dumb as fuck.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
ps. I have never told anyone they are bad. im talking about the class warrior. thats all on you. xoxo

You literally comment on every video 'another boring warrior left click video', and then call them bad for playing warrior when they reply to you.

This coming from the guy who also left clicks, but aims at peoples feet, and still misses.

Brb gonna go play mage but only use R90 nukes and then comment on every mage video about how all they do is left click 40 DAMAGE left click 40 DAMAGE so boring, not as skilled or as interesting as my R90 nuke build that is unable to kill anything.
  • Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:42:11 pm by MNO

Reply #36
@Tomren92

Hurry cane aka @arctoz is 100x better mage than you.

Just because he says ur shit, doesnt mean hes a warrior rofl.

ps dont shit talk other peoples videos, then release a video, showing how shit you are. Makes you look dumb as fuck.
Did i shit talk other videos? or did i say boring warrior video?

Reply #37
@Tomren92

Deluded.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #38

You literally comment on every video 'another boring warrior left click video', and then call them bad for playing warrior when they reply to you.

This coming from the guy who also left clicks, but aims at peoples feet, and still misses.

Brb gonna go play mage but only use R90 nukes and then comment on every mage video about how all they do is left click 40 DAMAGE left click 40 DAMAGE so boring, not as skilled or as interesting as my R90 nuke build that is unable to kill anything.
Did i comment on all videos or ur video?

Reply #39

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

Not just my video no.

Were you trying to only post it on my videos? That's cute, another fan.

Reply #41

Not just my video no.

my opinion is that warrior is boring to watch. and i told it to you.. soo sorry if ur feelings got hurts.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42

Not just my video no.

my opinion is that warrior is boring to watch. and i told it to you.. soo sorry if ur feelings got hurts.

You got all uppity when I said you were bad and your mage playstyle is extremely lacking. Soo sorry if ur feelings got hurts.

Are you starting to see why people laugh at you yet?

Reply #43

Not just my video no.

You got all uppity when I said you were bad and your mage playstyle is extremely lacking. Soo sorry if ur feelings got hurts.

Are you starting to see why people laugh at you yet?
my english is bad so dont know the word uppity, i think this is funny myself how you probably sit on discord whit ur 3 friends and talk about what to say next. This is my first forum pvp match ever. love it. My feelings is not hurting my friend. I know myself my skills as mage is not the best but its good enough for fights.

Whats funny is that people pm ingame and ask me for tips and tell me that they like the video. but its just you and ur 2 friends that dont like it, but i respect that ofcourse :) We all cant like the same..

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
Trust me, no one has ever uttered your name.

Whats funny is that people pm ingame and ask me for tips and tell me that they like the video. but its just you and ur 2 friends that dont like it, but i respect that ofcourse :) We all cant like the same..

They're probably Rastas and don't know any better. I'd love to know who asked you for tips though, I can give them the names of some decent mages so they don't lose every fight, crutch on balance whines and quit out of ignorance.

Passing on your inability to play mage to other mages is hardly helping the mage<>melee/archer balance.
  • Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:14:00 pm by MNO