Skip to main content

Topic: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1. (Read 1579 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1.
Reply #15
Better than the boring one dimensional melee archer videos that are usually posted, that's for sure

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Better than the boring one dimensional melee archer videos that are usually posted, that's for sure

This video is more comparable to just an archery video, no melee. Spell 1 aim at floor click spell 2 aim at floor click. :D

Reply #17
Just another boring leftclick video

If this is what you're going to comment on every other video, you should have probably use more than 3 spells in your own. Lightning Strike, Exploding Charge, Ball Lightning! Exciting.

If I count cross heals, which you don't seem to use, I use more spells than you do as a melee archer.
are you mad becouse you play a easy class and want to be a mage but u cant handel it?

There are good mages.

Then there's you. Cycle the same 3 spells, then harp on about how downtrodden and disadvantaged you are while displaying absolutely no skill or dynamic gameplay.

You could double your skill level/usefulness in teamplay just by binding your cross heals.

The way you play, you may aswell just level your archery, the only problem is you'd have to hit people instead of aiming aoes at peoples feet.
Binding cross heals is something i have, ur probably just blinde inn ur perfect left click world. Cycle the same 3 spell? pretty sure i use some comhiter, wall of force, confiusion, begone, launch, more heals, but ur head just dont want to see it. you have warrior that win becouse of carry whit big numbers, and you have some that own all whit skills.. Im sorry if im hurting ur feelings. hope you have some friends to talk whit.

I think I saw you try to begone another player once, and you missed. I saw you begone yourself once too. I saw you launch a wall.

No perfect blocks. No real use of your mobility. No blinds. No squirreling. No feinting melee.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!' and try to put other people down with these 'boring leftclick' comments, and then proceeded to post THIS video. Love it.

There are good mages that have informed opinions on balance. You're not one of them though, because you play like a potato, which in itself is fine, but when matched with your ego, is not. If you were just a potato I wouldn't say a word :)

Actually he was a pretty solid melee archer in indev (at least he played that roll in my encounters with him if I recall correctly) and probably is just looking for more of a challenge and given my observations from our clan and allies encounters with you, your kills mainly come in 2v1s with you having a pocket healer so I dont think challenging game play is something you would appreciate.

You really have some nerve talking shit like that when your whole style is looking for afks, nakeds, stragglers and Xv1s and i honestly cant think of one time you fought actual geared attentive clan/alliance equal numbers and won (with the exception of when you were war decced and attcked people at npc city banks and got 2-3 hits in before they even knew you were there, but again that is till a fight you start with an advantage because thats the only time you will fight and win from my observations)

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL damn your triggered.

@OP I'm kinda ?? About your "pvp" video. First fight is against two melee Archer guys who don't even try to shoot you or know how to fight? just kind of run back and forth while you shoot them and kill them? And the third fight is that a r20 or r30? Like why would you post this shit? Only made it to the third fight before I stopped watching, and if you're going to pick  music that supposed to be funny make sure it's funny.

So thanks? 2/10 would definitely not watch again

Edit- was the second fight. The third fight you can't even hit him with bolts you're just aiming at the ground behind him the entire fight like what the f*** LOL
  • Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:17:41 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #18

If this is what you're going to comment on every other video, you should have probably use more than 3 spells in your own. Lightning Strike, Exploding Charge, Ball Lightning! Exciting.

If I count cross heals, which you don't seem to use, I use more spells than you do as a melee archer.
are you mad becouse you play a easy class and want to be a mage but u cant handel it?

There are good mages.

Then there's you. Cycle the same 3 spells, then harp on about how downtrodden and disadvantaged you are while displaying absolutely no skill or dynamic gameplay.

You could double your skill level/usefulness in teamplay just by binding your cross heals.

The way you play, you may aswell just level your archery, the only problem is you'd have to hit people instead of aiming aoes at peoples feet.
Binding cross heals is something i have, ur probably just blinde inn ur perfect left click world. Cycle the same 3 spell? pretty sure i use some comhiter, wall of force, confiusion, begone, launch, more heals, but ur head just dont want to see it. you have warrior that win becouse of carry whit big numbers, and you have some that own all whit skills.. Im sorry if im hurting ur feelings. hope you have some friends to talk whit.

I think I saw you try to begone another player once, and you missed. I saw you begone yourself once too. I saw you launch a wall.

No perfect blocks. No real use of your mobility. No blinds. No squirreling. No feinting melee.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!' and try to put other people down with these 'boring leftclick' comments, and then proceeded to post THIS video. Love it.

There are good mages that have informed opinions on balance. You're not one of them though, because you play like a potato, which in itself is fine, but when matched with your ego, is not. If you were just a potato I wouldn't say a word :)

Actually he was a pretty solid melee archer in indev (at least he played that roll in my encounters with him if I recall correctly) and probably is just looking for more of a challenge and given my observations from our clan and allies encounters with you, your kills mainly come in 2v1s with you having a pocket healer so I dont think challenging game play is something you would appreciate.

You really have some nerve talking shit like that when your whole style is looking for afks, nakeds, stragglers and Xv1s and i honestly cant think of one time you fought actual geared attentive clan/alliance equal numbers and won (with the exception of when you were war decced and attcked people at npc city banks and got 2-3 hits in before they even knew you were there, but again that is till a fight you start with an advantage because thats the only time you will fight and win from my observations)

LOL damn your triggered.

@OP I'm kinda ?? About your "pvp" video. First fight is against two melee Archer guys who don't even try to shoot you or know how to fight? just kind of run back and forth while you shoot them and kill them? And the third fight is that a r20 or r30? Like why would you post this shit? Only made it to the third fight before I stopped watching, and if you're going to pick  music that supposed to be funny make sure it's funny.

Edit- was the second fight. The third fight you can't even hit him with bolts you're just aiming at the ground behind him the entire fight like what the f*** LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzoMSgBzjsI

Reply #19

There are good mages.

LOL damn your triggered.

Funnily enough he is among the worst PvPers ive ever seen (by far the worst compared to his talk), like so bad that when he hung out with us we would have to bite our tongue not to hurt his feelings, but now hes just a big mouth and deserves to be called out

Reply #20
purple robe with cheap staves and cheesy air mage
i like it, youre gay enough to join tolenque homeowners coalition anytime, just app up
  • Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:33:16 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
THC is an equal opportunities employer, we don't discriminate against the disabled

Reply #22

There are good mages.

LOL damn your triggered.

Funnily enough he is among the worst PvPers ive ever seen (by far the worst compared to his talk), like so bad that when he hung out with us we would have to bite our tongue not to hurt his feelings, but now hes just a big mouth and deserves to be called out

Wut?

Gets some fucking facts straight potato.

It was InDev,  I tried about every weapon combo and armor combo, never had a skill to 100, only had polearm to base mastery and didn't even have a stat to 100. And I even stated I'm not dueling, I'm more interested in trying different combos compared to you fags in~multiple Q5 enchantments, r80's max'd, max'd spells, infernal helmet permanently stuck to your head and still never went out to PVP just duel.

I never said I was a one percenter, I don't even talk pvp shit on the forums except for when it comes to you potato, I'm going to whoop your ass if I ever catch you out in the world on anything that won't allow you to hit me with an alignment hit.

Just like how I was always last man standing every time I was pvping on your side of the fight or it was me and Roz at the end again. you would have lost that second Siege if I hadnt saved your sorry ass's

Edit- if you had any fucking balls, you would have counter Sieged Girl Scout cookies. But like always, forum warrior here, tower hugger in game
  • Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 05:35:55 am by Ivar_theBoneless

Reply #23
if I ever catch you out in the world
good luck with that
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #24
good luck with that

Dont know what to tell you because I spend hours every night going to villages roaming and pveing, not my fault he doesnt.

Reply #25
good luck with that

Lol I know right?

Who is the most hated player on the entire server? A known hacker? A trade ganker? No, Potato mycke, the derp hurr 24-7 forum troll that the only time you see PVP'ing in a video, he is running for his life.

Reply #26
I almost wanted to go air mage then I watched this.

Reply #27
i came here to read the drama pleas continue

Reply #28
i came here to read the drama pleas continue

This entire thread summed up in one meme...

Reply #29
Nice video, the music was a bit metrosexual though...... O:)
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran