Skip to main content

Topic: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1. (Read 1573 times) previous topic - next topic

<Loserkids> Magic mike vid1.
This is just a small video how the life of a Loserkids is. Not all the best fight but alote of fun.
Teamplay, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 3v5. bonus clip at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRP2H2IBKlA

Re: <Loserkids> Magic mike vid1.
Reply #1
Good stuff!

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Just another boring leftclick video

If this is what you're going to comment on every other video, you should have probably use more than 3 spells in your own. Lightning Strike, Exploding Charge, Ball Lightning! Exciting.

If I count cross heals, which you don't seem to use, I use more spells than you do as a melee archer.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:21:43 pm by MNO

Reply #3

If this is what you're going to comment on every other video, you should have probably use more than 3 spells in your own. Lightning Strike, Exploding Charge, Ball Lightning! Exciting.

If I count cross heals, which you don't seem to use, I use more spells than you do as a melee archer.
are you mad becouse you play a easy class and want to be a mage but u cant handel it?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

are you mad becouse you play a easy class and want to be a mage but u cant handel it?

There are good mages.

Then there's you. Cycle the same 3 spells, then harp on about how downtrodden and disadvantaged you are while displaying absolutely no skill or dynamic gameplay.

You could double your skill level/usefulness in teamplay just by binding your cross heals.

The way you play, you may aswell just level your archery, the only problem is you'd have to hit people instead of aiming aoes at peoples feet.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:37:36 pm by MNO

Reply #5

There are good mages.

Then there's you. Cycle the same 3 spells, then harp on about how downtrodden and disadvantaged you are while displaying absolutely no skill or dynamic gameplay.

You could double your skill level/usefulness in teamplay just by binding your cross heals.

The way you play, you may aswell just level your archery, the only problem is you'd have to hit people instead of aiming aoes at peoples feet.
funny cuz its fuckin true
dodgy bastard

Reply #6

There are good mages.

Binding cross heals is something i have, ur probably just blinde inn ur perfect left click world. Cycle the same 3 spell? pretty sure i use some comhiter, wall of force, confiusion, begone, launch, more heals, but ur head just dont want to see it. you have warrior that win becouse of carry whit big numbers, and you have some that own all whit skills.. Im sorry if im hurting ur feelings. hope you have some friends to talk whit.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

There are good mages.

Binding cross heals is something i have, ur probably just blinde inn ur perfect left click world. Cycle the same 3 spell? pretty sure i use some comhiter, wall of force, confiusion, begone, launch, more heals, but ur head just dont want to see it. you have warrior that win becouse of carry whit big numbers, and you have some that own all whit skills.. Im sorry if im hurting ur feelings. hope you have some friends to talk whit.

No perfect blocks. No real use of your mobility. No blinds. No squirreling. No feinting melee.

You comment on every video with 'another boring leftclick video' and then post a video which consists of 15 minutes of you holding W and shooting the same 3 spells at the floor. lol.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!'

Easier to be a victim I guess.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:35:51 pm by MNO

Reply #8

There are good mages.

I think I saw you try to begone another player once, and you missed. I saw you begone yourself once too. I saw you launch a wall.

No perfect blocks. No real use of your mobility. No blinds. No squirreling. No feinting melee.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!' and try to put other people down with these 'boring leftclick' comments, and then proceeded to post THIS video. Love it.

There are good mages that have informed opinions on balance. You're not one of them though, because you play like a potato, which in itself is fine, but when matched with your ego, is not. If you were just a potato I wouldn't say a word :)

Actually he was a pretty solid melee archer in indev (at least he played that roll in my encounters with him if I recall correctly) and probably is just looking for more of a challenge and given my observations from our clan and allies encounters with you, your kills mainly come in 2v1s with you having a pocket healer so I dont think challenging game play is something you would appreciate.

You really have some nerve talking shit like that when your whole style is looking for afks, nakeds, stragglers and Xv1s and i honestly cant think of one time you fought actual geared attentive clan/alliance equal numbers and won (with the exception of when you were war decced and attcked people at npc city banks and got 2-3 hits in before they even knew you were there, but again that is till a fight you start with an advantage because thats the only time you will fight and win from my observations)
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:41:43 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

There are good mages.

I think I saw you try to begone another player once, and you missed. I saw you begone yourself once too. I saw you launch a wall.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!' and try to put other people down with these 'boring leftclick' comments, and then proceeded to post THIS video. Love it.

There are good mages that have informed opinions on balance. You're not one of them though, because you play like a potato, which in itself is fine, but when matched with your ego, is not. If you were just a potato I wouldn't say a word :)

Actually he was a pretty solid melee archer in indev and probably is just looking for more of a challenge and given my observations from our clan and allies encounters with you, your kills mainly come in 2v1s with you having a pocket healer so I dont think challenging game play is something you would appreciate.

Did he just recently switch to mage? Looks like it.

And what experiences with me? I've seen you geared 3 times since launch. Once while fishing. Once at a siege in an extravagent robe. And once while you watched your clanny get teabagged and ganked.

You run a clan of nakeds. Your own members sit in race chat complaining that no ones ever on or does anything, and it's been like that since launch.

The only 2v1's with Enclave come from the fact Hermione Granger is the only person that leaves the holding and goes out to farm or roam, so he never has any back up.

Sorry for zerging you with 2 people Mycke apologies xoxo
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:50:52 pm by MNO

Reply #10

There are good mages.

You comment on every video with 'another boring leftclick video' and then post a video which consists of 15 minutes of you holding W and shooting the same 3 spells at the floor. lol.

I think it's hilarious you've outed yourself as a person that plays mage purely so you can say 'Oh mage is so underpowered!'

Easier to be a victim I guess.

Where was my not perfect blocks? just woundering so i could learn. and the blinds sir, we mages are again getting punish about the tital system, we lose dmg to pick spells like eye roth, something u dont. you have full dmg on titals and no use for blinds becouse you just click left mouse button and hit more then our nukes. dont tell me to use pungeth mist becoue the cost of stats is not worth the small blind whit the dmg.  Mad? Im not picking on anyones, just telling if u like easy game u play warrior.

Reply #11

There are good mages.

Actually he was a pretty solid melee archer in indev and probably is just looking for more of a challenge and given my observations from our clan and allies encounters with you, your kills mainly come in 2v1s with you having a pocket healer so I dont think challenging game play is something you would appreciate.

Did he just recently switch to mage? Looks like it.

And what experiences with me? I've seen you geared 3 times since launch. Once while fishing. Once at a siege in an extravagent robe. And once while you watched your clanny get teabagged and ganked.

You run a clan of nakeds.

The only 2v1's with Enclave come from the fact Hermione Granger is the only person that leaves the holding and goes out to farm or roam, so he never has any back up.

Sorry for zerging you with 2 people Mycke apologies xoxo

FFS I think INKs retardation is rubbing off, I shared comms with the alliance on Yassam and everytime someone died to you it was you and 1-2 others jumping 1 person and then running away. yes im NA and my attentive time is NA so yes you are not going to see me very often ready to fight during biz hours, but that doesnt mean im not paying attention enough to know whats going on.

Its not that you 'zerg' its that you are looking for easy kills, thats your play style which is fine, but ffs at least be real with yourself about it and stop acting like a real solo hero who actually goes into fights 1v2 2v3-4 and wins or at least often tries, you guys hit and run and avoid anything smelling like even numbers.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:54:37 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
Where was my not perfect blocks? just woundering so i could learn. and the blinds sir, we mages are again getting punish about the tital system, we lose dmg to pick spells like eye roth, something u dont. you have full dmg on titals and no use for blinds becouse you just click left mouse button and hit more then our nukes. dont tell me to use pungeth mist becoue the cost of stats is not worth the small blind whit the dmg.  Mad? Im not picking on anyones, just telling if u like easy game u play warrior.

Confusion?

Mobility? Any whatsoever?

Rays? Nah, have to actually aim at people, too tufffff.

Sure, and I'm just telling you that if you're going to spam every video with how boring it is/how unskilled melee-archer is, and then you post this, you're deluded. Everything you do in the video is matched by most people after playing a mage for a week. Spam 3 spells at the ground for AOE damage, rarely if ever crossheal, fail at begonning.

The fact that half the clips are from 1+ months ago leads me to assume you cherrypicked the only clips where you won, because I struggle to see how you could get away from a remotely clued up player, mage or melee archer.

FFS I think INKs retardation is rubbing off, I shared comms with the alliance on Yassam and everytime someone died to you it was you and 1-2 others jumping 1 person and then running away. yes im NA and my attentive time is NA so yes you are not going to see me very often ready to fight during biz hours, but that doesnt mean im not paying attention enough to know whats going on.

Its not that you 'zerg' its that you are looking for easy kills, thats your play style which is fine, but ffs at least be real with yourself about it and stop acting like a real solo hero who actually goes into fights 1v2 2v3-4 and wins or at least often tries, you guys hit and run and avoid anything smelling like even numbers.

Sure, because we're the only people on Yssam that roam. If you want I can upload a few clips of me killing guys by myself while my 'pocket healer' isn't caught up. I don't even know why it matters, you talk as if roaming with 2 people is lame because it's a zerg. Even if it's 2v1, so what? I still find ganking fun :) The fact that every Enclave/Rasta I meet is always alone, and unless it's dumping on you in NPC city's, there's never more to fight, says more about you guys than me I'm afraid.

And 'run away'. LOL. I love how you try to twist everything. Yes, we're such cowards, next time I gank someone I'm going to stand on their grave for 20 minutes and see if they gear back up and bring friends.

Again more excuses 'I can't play during business hours!', but you have enough time to spam mana missile while naked for 10-15 minutes everytime I jumped into Talpec.

I literally have videos in this forum of me taking fights when I'm outnumbered. As usual mycke, everything you say is a lie. At this point, I think you even believe them. Every week another Rasta joins SKD, yikes. How many SKD have joined Rastas?

Another forum duel vs MNO 20:0 KD gank master lost. Better luck next time. Bye friends.
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:06:49 pm by MNO

Reply #13

Confusion?

Mobility? Any whatsoever?

Rays? Nah, have to actually aim at people, too tufffff.

Sure, and I'm just telling you that if you're going to spam every video with how boring it is/how unskilled melee-archer is, and then you post this, you're deluded. Everything you do in the video is matched by most people after playing a mage for a week. Spam 3 spells at the ground for AOE damage, rarely if ever crossheal, fail at begonning.

The fact that half the clips are from 1+ months ago leads me to assume you cherrypicked the only clips where you won, because I struggle to see how you could get away from a remotely clued up player, mage or melee archer.

In what sitivation shuld i use confusion on? would like to know. And what about mobility?  Rays? have u even watch the video? pretty sure the ray is inn all the clips.. have i spam ALL videos? and if u dont know the splass dmg from nukes/lightning strike is like 1/5 of the dmg.(u can do 1transfer rotation to equal it) tips for you.. why so mad? cus.. click click? :)

Reply #14
Nice vid man.
love the system of a down in there too. ;>