Skip to main content

Topic: WATCHTOWERS (Read 866 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: WATCHTOWERS
Reply #15
At sea I'd like  chests with maps in them only ,or maybe floating bottles .
Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

Reply #16
sorry guys youre gonna have to wait a few months, were too busy making half the server rogue
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #17
Game is already dead... a lot of people I know are waiting for this watchtower patch to at least see some content in the game before they come back.

Also how it moving resources nodes of a holding OUTSIDE the holding going to increase value of the holding? If anything it will decrease the value since players dont have to worry about towers. Just walk up to the outside of holding, gather mats and peace out.

I really hope you rethink that idea altogether. Its terrible.

Reply #18
Game is already dead... a lot of people I know are waiting for this watchtower patch to at least see some content in the game before they come back.

Also how it moving resources nodes of a holding OUTSIDE the holding going to increase value of the holding? If anything it will decrease the value since players dont have to worry about towers. Just walk up to the outside of holding, gather mats and peace out.

I really hope you rethink that idea altogether. Its terrible.

I am not sure what the intention behind nodes outside really is. If anything, there should be more things that you can do in cities. When sieging cities is going to be a much rarer event then raiding should at least be made more attractive.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Dont foget cities will be made much more safer so probably hard to raid outside sieges. So its a safe heaven.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #20
We are already holding on to the nodes placement changes until later, when walls have been upgraded to make them safer.
The idea then is that a holding will have the advantage of being near a good resource but it cannot be 100% safe.
Right now we're focused on more reasons to own holdings and stir things up.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #21
thank god youre gonna buff walls, i dont feel safe enough under my 2+ 30dmg per hit towers

is there any chance i could get a tunnel that leads inside aradoth at the veilron golem by it too please? veilron golem is not safe
  • Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:17:55 am by inkarnation

Reply #22
With walls being buffed will the towers be nerfed?  Or will you make smaller side doors invaders can break down so that player cities do not become a complete safe haven? 

Reply #23
With walls being buffed will the towers be nerfed?  Or will you make smaller side doors invaders can break down so that player cities do not become a complete safe haven? 
this guy doesnt see the vision

Reply #24

You can always just throw some spikes and make a hole in the wall like always.