Skip to main content

Topic: These forums are cancer (Read 1501 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: These forums are cancer
Reply #15
Hmm, the forums of a dead game are cancer? I'm shocked.

Reply #16
OP, so you say critique is not justified in case of ub3rgames? Critique is not justified considering current state of the game?

What do you really want? To lure people with a "nice forum"? To make them pay for this disaster just so you can have few more players? It would not only cost them, it would hurt the game. As they would leave and never come back with the game in current state. So, how about fuck you, you piece of shit? Stop thinking about yourself only.
Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but you're a chicken little sky is falling cry baby.  I know this not just from the forums but being in comms with you.  You're just generally negative for whatever reason, yet you no lifed this game pretty hardcore in indev.
Maybe answer my questions or say something on topic instead of attacking me personally. And you are the one saying this forum is cancer? Well, this does not look good mate. I'd say this forum would be better if you worked on your attitude first. As I don't see you being any different than most of us.

Reply #17
OP, so you say critique is not justified in case of ub3rgames? Critique is not justified considering current state of the game?
There is a huge difference between fair, required and constructive criticism and trolling / hating / trash talking. You guys do the latter.

"Hey John, I think you eat too much and do to little sports. You should go out and move more." - Is constructive criticism.
"OMG John, you are an ugly fat useless bastard. Go kill yourself." - Is hating and trash talking.

Especially if you people are unable to differ between an opinion and a fact.

"Sushi is fucking terrible and everyone who eats it is a fucking retard and a dumb Japanese fanboy! I spent $1 on a Sake Nigiri and got fucking scammed! All Sushi chefs are liars and scammers!" - Is your fucking opinion.

"Drinking Diesel is bad for your health." - Is a fact.

Too sad that you have to explain this to people who call themselfs "adults". Maybe your body is "adult", but your little minds are still stuck at infant cry baby age.

Reply #18
people say the game is shit, its their fault because theyre voicing their opinion, not the dev's for making a shit game
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #19

What do you really want? To lure people with a "nice forum"? To make them pay for this disaster just so you can have few more players? It would not only cost them, it would hurt the game. As they would leave and never come back with the game in current state. So, how about fuck you, you piece of shit? Stop thinking about yourself only.
Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but you're a chicken little sky is falling cry baby.  I know this not just from the forums but being in comms with you.  You're just generally negative for whatever reason, yet you no lifed this game pretty hardcore in indev.
Maybe answer my questions or say something on topic instead of attacking me personally. And you are the one saying this forum is cancer? Well, this does not look good mate. I'd say this forum would be better if you worked on your attitude first. As I don't see you being any different than most of us.

I answered your question and gave my honest opinion of you based on experience.  The difference between myself and the likes of some of you are that if I hated the game so much I would move on.  If I didn't agree with the "vision" of the game, I wouldn't Cry Hard.  These forums are cancer, and the greatest failing of this dev team is not in the game play experience, but letting a vocal minority (a good portion of which do not even play the game) hijack these forums and influence others before they even try the game.  The darkfall community has always been one of the most toxic gaming communities because of the niche it fills, but it's ridiculous that some on these forums either wittingly or unwittingly are allowed to bash the game to the degree that has been allowed here.

Reply #20

I answered your question and gave my honest opinion of you based on experience.  The difference between myself and the likes of some of you are that if I hated the game so much I would move on.  If I didn't agree with the "vision" of the game, I wouldn't Cry Hard.  These forums are cancer, and the greatest failing of this dev team is not in the game play experience, but letting a vocal minority (a good portion of which do not even play the game) hijack these forums and influence others before they even try the game.  The darkfall community has always been one of the most toxic gaming communities because of the niche it fills, but it's ridiculous that some on these forums either wittingly or unwittingly are allowed to bash the game to the degree that has been allowed here.

The forums are not why the game is dead.

Im sure retention rate is somewhere around 0.1% of new players, so its not like it a problem.

They haven't worked on the NPE at all, so.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Blackmeat bonekiller was so affected by the game and the fanbois that he has wasted 3 months of his life thinking/posting about the game on this forum

its pretty impressive

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
I had a profound affect on him for sure, I hadnt posted in a month and he decided to mention me just a few days ago lol

guy is obsessed

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #23
If I was a new player checking this game out and I kept reading "games dead" along with lack of political fighting (this is to be expected in these games) I wouldn't try it out.

Reply #24
The difference between myself and the likes of some of you are that if I hated the game so much I would move on.  If I didn't agree with the "vision" of the game, I wouldn't Cry Hard.
Yeah? You want us to believe this yet you seem to hate the forum so much, you call it cancer even, but you haven't moved on from it, instead you come here and cry hard about it.

Reply #25
I had a profound affect on him for sure, I hadnt posted in a month and he decided to mention me just a few days ago lol

guy is obsessed

The only reason you have an effect on anyone is because the density of your retardation is so great that its created some form of IQ sucking black hole.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #26
If I was a new player checking this game out and I kept reading "games dead" along with lack of political fighting (this is to be expected in these games) I wouldn't try it out.

And tbh, they would be better off for avoiding this game.

Its about time we stopped pretending this is going anywhere, its not. Duping other people into playing is pretty unfair at this point.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #27

And tbh, they would be better off for avoiding this game.

Its about time we stopped pretending this is going anywhere, its not. Duping other people into playing is pretty unfair at this point.
This is exactly how I'm feeling.  Until ub3r gets a patch out to address the big issues the game is essentially on hold.

Reply #28
HAHAHA FUCKING DELUDED
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #29
people say the game is shit, its their fault because theyre voicing their opinion, not the dev's for making a shit game

We need a forums that is a echo chamber, so paying customers who disagree with the regime etc have no voice, that will make all the Yes men extremely happy. This forums needs to be more like north korea.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69