Skip to main content

Topic: Master Baiting mid map (Read 1236 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Master Baiting mid map
Reply #15
For anyone following the forums close enough, it's funny. Blaine talks about shitting on the doorstep of anyone left on the server with his clan yet confusion begones towards a guard tower just because there's 2 dudes behind a tree. The odd part was how they knew someone was in their hamlet but didn't want to get too far away from that tower until they saw it was a potentially semi afk player
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
For anyone following the forums close enough, it's funny. Blaine talks about shitting on the doorstep of anyone left on the server with his clan yet confusion begones towards a guard tower just because there's 2 dudes behind a tree. The odd part was how they knew someone was in their hamlet but didn't want to get too far away from that tower until they saw it was a potentially semi afk player
This Blaine character? He sounds like a standup guy!
Btw Bowjob, when you are midmap and need someone to roam with, hit me up.

Reply #17
Ign?

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

just dont see whats so overwhelmingly funny about that video. you baited 2 guys while waiting behind a rock to jump them in the back and kill them. well executed i guess but funny to the extend to justify that level of mental meltdown and post it on the forums? sry, not rly

Good observation LOL

it was a tree xD

tree, stone, whatever. the point still stands. there is nothing remotely funny or special about the vid. not postworthy

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19

just dont see whats so overwhelmingly funny about that video. you baited 2 guys while waiting behind a rock to jump them in the back and kill them. well executed i guess but funny to the extend to justify that level of mental meltdown and post it on the forums? sry, not rly

Good observation LOL

it was a tree xD

tree, stone, whatever. the point still stands. there is nothing remotely funny or special about the vid. not postworthy

You're right, all that engaging content you post is much more worthy of Media Highlights.

Oh wait.

Are you one of those twats that comments a paragraph on every youtube video instead of clicking 'Next'

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Ign?
He was the dude dunking us plebs during inDev.
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,3675.0.html
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #21
i remember when i thought b smurf was an alright guy for a day

Reply #22

The fuck did I do LOL?

And Inkarnation upvoting it too SMH

Reply #23
haha
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #24

The fuck did I do LOL?

Cus you a fucking peadle
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #25

The fuck did I do LOL?

The word has spread, you've been found out Peadle Pan.
dodgy bastard

Reply #26
^ Pat if you're going to multi account to agree with/ upvote yourself try to make it a bit less obvious

Reply #27
^ Pat if you're going to multi account to agree with/ upvote yourself try to make it a bit less obvious
Yet everyone knows i'm not pat, Sir Peadle.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #28
Yet everyone knows i'm not pat, Sir Peadle.

You're not even a real person, stop talking to me

Reply #29
NA crews are so pvp starved we take whatever we get.