Skip to main content

Topic: Master Baiting mid map (Read 1131 times) previous topic - next topic

Master Baiting mid map

Re: Master Baiting mid map
Reply #1
Look at Pirate Blaine run, while he let's his team mate die.

Reminds me of @Mycke
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #2
Priceless.

Reply #3
Look at Pirate Blaine run, while he let's his team mate die.

Reminds me of @Mycke

Probably why they get along so well

Reply #4
wow nice vid man! Really good job!

Reply #5

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
yanks are so easily entertained

Reply #7
stoners are so easily entertained

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

It's hard to be entertained if you're a miserable bastard though. The people that have all the fun are the ones who don't take everything so serious

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

It's hard to be entertained if you're a miserable bastard though. The people that have all the fun are the ones who don't take everything so serious

just dont see whats so overwhelmingly funny about that video. you baited 2 guys while waiting behind a rock to jump them in the back and kill them. well executed i guess but funny to the extend to justify that level of mental meltdown and post it on the forums? sry, not rly

Reply #10

just dont see whats so overwhelmingly funny about that video. you baited 2 guys while waiting behind a rock to jump them in the back and kill them. well executed i guess but funny to the extend to justify that level of mental meltdown and post it on the forums? sry, not rly

I take it your in Enclave

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

I take it your in Enclave

nope

Reply #12

Good observation LOL

it was a tree xD

Reply #13

Reply #14

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69