Skip to main content

Topic: 2 vs 2 Tournament (Read 12717 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2 vs 2 Tournament
Reply #90

Well that pretty much kills this tourney right there ;)
Mindset of a loser. Some people like to test their skills against the best (or at least perceived as the best).

Look its not that they are unbeatable by any means, its just a very tough pair for many other teams to match so we will likely know who the final teams will be before it even starts, for few teams will have both players of that caliber, so the final match will likely be the two that do.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #91
Good job tards. Now Mycke has hijacked yet another thread. Why the fuck do you guys even bother replying to him?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #92
Good job tards. Now Mycke has hijacked yet another thread. Why the fuck do you guys even bother replying to him?

OMG the fucking irony of one of the SKD forum zerg pointing at others for hijacking threads, with their never ending mass spam of crap is just off the fucking charts.

Reply #93
Good job tards.
You have just crossed the line.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #94
Glass house
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #95
people do usually need 1-2month recharge between tournies or it gets repetitive, but hopefully some interest will pick up

Yeah pretty this. I've got a feeling this comes too soon. Maybe postpone it a bit?

Nahhh, I'm totally not saying this because I broke my character today.   :P

Reply #96

OMG the fucking irony of one of the SKD forum zerg pointing at others for hijacking threads, with their never ending mass spam of crap is just off the fucking charts.

Show me where SKD touched you.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #97

Show me where SKD touched you.

All the trolling about me is from seek and destroy, you guys even troll my recruitment thread, classless bunch you are, but yeah im the one who derails threads says you hypocrits lol.

Reply #98
hey mycke, no one likes you. just go away

Reply #99

All the trolling about me is from seek and destroy, you guys even troll my recruitment thread, classless bunch you are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l2V6GrGEBA

i wonder why noone likes you

also im sorry that your clan is dead and you dont have any clanmates on the forums, i guess were zerging pretty hardcore with 5 people, we will try to have only somebk post for all of us now if that makes you happier

ps were not trolling when we call you a pussy or a retard
  • Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:33:11 am by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #100
people do usually need 1-2month recharge between tournies or it gets repetitive, but hopefully some interest will pick up
Yeah pretty this. I've got a feeling this comes too soon. Maybe postpone it a bit?

lol, what did you do to break your character?
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #101
Probably switched titles from pure melee/archerinto a hybrid or mage. Just my guess

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #102
Probably switched titles from pure melee/archerinto a hybrid or mage. Just my guess

Hybrids are gonna make a come back in this game, was allready thinking about it myselve but changing for the 3rd time is 2 much with the slow speed titles are increasing.

Sounds about right, Finnad linked me to the 1v1 tourney video today, I checked the brackets and only people I recognised were Russians you and Kye, seen you lost to Kye in final, Nad said you was melee/archery and Kye was air/necro mage so had to watch the video to see how a mage won.
Watched the video and it was you hiding behind a strongbox unable to close the gap because the tourney area was as open ground as open goes, what unbalanced terrain for a tournament.
I'm not saying I'm a 1 v 1 god at all, I'm average at best, it may have come across like that but you cant deny that tournament had a shit show of brackets to the actual amount of good players on the server, obviously 90% have already quit but the point still stands.
I'll happily enter the 2v2 tournament if i find a duo, I probably wont win but it would be nice to have good players enter.

What do you consider balanced terrain for a tournament? Always looking for a better area or suggestions to improve the quality of the tournament.

Your not being a realist when looking at last 1 vs 1. Tournaments can only reflect the level of active players inside the game itselve. If you wanna discuss the state of the game go ahead but do not blame the tournament for the state of the game. I and others are creating content by organising events like this one and put time and effort in making it the best event possible, offcourse we can do better and i also missed some names which could have won last Tournament but seen some kick ass fights between top players.
The only thing i can do as a DF addict and DnD player is create content, organising an event is just one way of creating content. I hope more people or clans will create an event, with a little creativity creating content isnt that hard at all and it gives players a reason to log in.
  • Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:14:14 am by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #103

lol, what did you do to break your character?

Nah it's not that bad, just switched magic school titles to sth else.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #104
You were already a mage to begin with right Gosti?