Skip to main content

Topic: 2 vs 2 Tournament (Read 4599 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2 vs 2 Tournament
Reply #30
No one is trying to replicate an open world engagement. It's called a duel for a reason, you think people used to run around trees and rocks when they offered a duel? You would be seen as an utter pussy. They would stand in font of each other and see who could land the shots.

Exactly,

The tournament area should be suited to give melee and magic equal chance in winning. Finding an area with natural blockade is almost impossible, you will end up with one side being better then the other. We will do our best to make the best possible area.

Seems like you need to play gay to win a fight, rather than have better aim and skill than the other player.

LOL, sorry mate, but you seems to ignore the fact that it aint down to aim and skill, but utility in this matter.

100% disagree
A duel is never ever gonna be won by utility itselve. The outcome of a duel is always determined by the players themselves, there are advantages and disadvantages which influence the outcome but thats it.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #31
100% disagree
A duel is never ever gonna be won by utility itselve. The outcome of a duel is always determined by the players themselves, there are advantages and disadvantages which influence the outcome but thats it.

Its not what Im saying, what Im saying is that in open field a melee/archer is a sitting duck for the mages utility.

Reply #32

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #33
Flat ground with no obstacles but a strongbox favors mages. Everyone with a brain knows it.
It's so much easier to control the distance on flat ground, it's also easier to land splash spells on flat ground, it's even easier to cover an area with aoe on flat ground.

These tournaments are so biased and removed from game usual setting they show nothing. A waste of time because of brain dead event organizers.
Yes, rules are needed for events, but you guys went full retard.
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:29:07 pm by wildNothing

Reply #34
Flat ground with no obstacles but a strongbox favors mages. Everyone with a brain knows it.
It's so much easier to control the distance on flat ground, it's also easier to land splash spells on flat ground, it's even easier to cover an area with aoe on flat ground.

These tournaments are so biased and removed from reality they show nothing. A waste of time because of brain dead event organizers.
Oh boy, the retard with the leater helmet is back ladies and gents!
Yet another meaningless post about your disaproval of these tournaments. I think you secrectly want to be part of it but you know you'll get shitfaced in the first round so it's easier to just sit here and throw digital shit.

You should take a break from gaming, buddy. I hear Syria is nice this time of year.

Reply #35
but you know you'll get shitfaced in the first round so it's easier to just sit here and throw digital shit.
like gaming is not throwing a digital shit too.
Oh boy..
  • Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:33:22 pm by wildNothing

Reply #36
100% disagree
Its not what Im saying, what Im saying is that in open field a melee/archer is a sitting duck for the mages utility.

You said that it wasn't up to aim and skill but utility, i dont agree with that. I do agree with you that mages have an advantage in open area's but not by the mage's utility.
The word Utility describes, the basic needs to function or the usefullness. In context of a mage, healing spells, buffs are considered utility spells with the use of only utility spells a mage will never win.

These tournaments are so biased and removed from reality they show nothing. A waste of time because of brain dead event organizers.
Oh boy, the retard with the leater helmet is back ladies and gents!
Yet another meaningless post about your disaproval of these tournaments. I think you secrectly want to be part of it but you know you'll get shitfaced in the first round so it's easier to just sit here and throw digital shit.
You should take a break from gaming, buddy. I hear Syria is nice this time of year.

Just put him on ignore, the more attention and reactions he gets on forums only keeps him going.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #37
Just put him on ignore, the more attention and reactions he gets on forums only keeps him going.
yeah, block critique. Live in a bubble. With your mommy.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
@Bim Bam
How do you handle ganks/resses during the fight?

Reply #39
I guess duel rules should apply unless its the final round? like enemy rezing is gank?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
Sounds ok, but if ppl move while res-ganking (you can't move when you really gank someone) the gank should be void.

Reply #41
id join if i could use a fire transmute staff

Reply #42
mounts are part of the game, so are xmutes, pls allow
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #43
@Bim Bam
How do you handle ganks/resses during the fight?

The only thing i can think off why we shouldnt have a res by teammate in the tournament is the time element. With ressing games could last 2 long. In the end the participants decide not we as organisers, the only thing i myselve would add a rule is to make the timetable manageable.
Last fight when bo3 or bo5 is always a gank all other rounds are res by enemy is gank. I am leaving the team revive open to participants to decide if time allows a team revive, agreed?

mounts are part of the game, so are xmutes, pls allow

Participants decide not me, we agreed upon a ban on transmute at the 1 vs 1 and i copied it over to this tournament. If the majority of participants vote in favour of transmutes then the rule will be no longer be part of the Tournament.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #44
I always thought the transmute ban was meant for martial weapons (melee/bow), not for staves. Transmute staves are almost underpowered, while transmuted bows/melee do insane damage vs clothies.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club