Skip to main content

Topic: 2 vs 2 Tournament (Read 4609 times) previous topic - next topic

2 vs 2 Tournament
Simiran in cooperation with Enclave
Sunday 20th of May, 19:00 GMT
2 vs 2 Tournament
Bloodscar

Sign up by placing a quick reply in this thread including the 2 ingame names and clanname, do not forget to send me a pm with your b'horn yes or no vote.

added 2/5 Tournament gonna be postponned to the 20th of may, we have 6 teams now atm and that simply isnt enough. 12 teams is a minimum amount to make the tournament entertaining to watch and particpate in.

added 17/5 I am no longer playing this game actively, my time is limited so i can not organise this tournament, if anyone wants to take over jump right in. Cya all maybe later inside this game....

Rules

- 1 mount each round per player. (under discussion: Do we allow B'horns yes or no, participants decide send me a pm with your vote after signing up)
- No transmuted weapons.
- No Armor,food or potion restrictions
- 50k entrance fee per team, have to be paid before the tournament starts.
- The duels will be held in a restricted area, going outside of the restricted area is not permitted.
- Winners and Looser bracket, if you loose 1 match you still have a chance to win the Tournament (round 1 plus loosers bracket will be BO1, if time allows it all matches will be BO3)

Pricepool

- 1st  Team wins 65% of pricepool (+sponsored content)
- 2nd Team wins 25% of pricepool
- 3rd  Team wins 10% of pricepool

Tournament area wil be near Bloodscar, mostly flat area with Strongboxes for extra cover and assigned starting positions.

Participants

Gosti Alzeheto & Don Kamillo (Rats in the hats)
Super Saiyan & PirateKing Blaine
Soho Summer & TBD
Beast slayer & Hartsia Argania
Kal Venom & Sirtl Kye
Big Abbo & Machinist
Ironkid & Mary Jane (Simiran)

This Tournament is an open source cooperation of players/clans and thereby open to changes in rules or set up. The basic idea behind this tournament is creating content because a new Dawn has set. If you want to help us make this tournament a great succes or be a sponsor contact me through PM ingame or on forums.
  • Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:33:22 pm by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: 2 vs 2 Tournament
Reply #1
Gosti Alzeheto + Don Kamillo (Rats in the hats)

Reply #2
Is it one mount per round per person or one mount for the whole tournament?

Reply #3
Is it one mount per round per person or one mount for the whole tournament?

one mount per round per person.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #4
mostly flat area with Strongboxes for extra cover and assigned starting positions.
What a shitty idea. Like there are no rocks/trees anywhere near..

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
How about 1 mount/player OR 1 BH/team?

Reply #6
How about 1 BH per player with no transmutes

Reply #7
Super Saiyan and PirateKing Blaine are in

I hope to see Bowjob + Psychosomatic
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:55:11 am by SuperSaiyan

Reply #8
To be honest transmutes are fine but fuck mounts XD

Reply #9

Transmuted are not OK. They are evil.  Mounts are super overpowered esp. in a 2v2 where both players can be mounted. Just even more difficulty on mages but eh not my rules.  I guess one mount is tolerable.
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:15:57 am by SuperSaiyan

Reply #10
Mount fighting is part of this game so to not allow it would be a bit weird, the idea that one battlehorn per team or 2 mounts sounds intresting it can give players a little more freedom of choice. 2 Battlehorns is a bit 2 much imho but if the players want it then i am coool with it.

You will not like q4 transmuted bows with q4 keen on them as a mage, or a 1h transmuted weapon on a mount it wil completely destroy anyone wearing robes. If i got one lets duel you will see...
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:05:59 am by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #11
Please add gear requirement of mastery + it's demoralizing to face a team in plate/extravagant when you are risking infernal/snowhide.

Reply #12
Please add gear requirement of mastery + it's demoralizing to face a team in plate/extravagant when you are risking infernal/snowhide.
Just accept you suck even with gear crutching. No reason a better team has to come wearing anything else just to whoop up on scrubs.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Mounts are part of the game I agree but with limited arena battlehorns can be too stronk.

Reply #14

I mean id just go in to win a few good Bags and Lose my studded set 2 sounds later. 😉
Mr. Wam Wam