Skip to main content

Topic: 1v1 vs. Enclave - Failed jump gank (Read 1737 times) previous topic - next topic

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: 1v1 vs. Enclave - Failed jump gank
Reply #30
I say the only way to make this as clear as possible

Are you saying it's not clear that a 2nd Enclave jumped in to ruin a 1v1 wager?

#Braindead

The excuses these kids have, hilarious.
I'd say if this video proofs anything it's rather that this was not a 1vs1 wager duel than the other way around. And I'm not talking only about lack of proof (arrangement) but also about the area of the duel (you guys have city buffs). I doubt arranged 1vs1 would take place in an area one of participants has city buffs on him.

And if this was a case you guys just look like a biggest pussies arranging it that way.

Proof? Like the chatlog open in the video? Like Super Saiyans admission in this thread? Like the other thread Saiyan made and locked?

The guy started before he even had a chance to leave city limits, but somehow that's psychos fault. It's kind of pussy to arrange a 1v1 and start casting as the other guy comes out to fight.

Grasping at straws. You're actually mentally deficient. Not only are these duels an absolute waste of time for little boys with big egos, but apparently they can't even stick to their word and need their backup dancers to come and make excuses for them.

CYA AFTER CLASS AT THE SCHOOL GATES
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:15:34 am by MNO

Reply #31
Proof? Like the chatlog open in the video? Like Super Saiyans admission in this thread? Like the other thread Saiyan made and locked?
none of it shows any proof of it being an arranged 1vs1 wager duel.

As I said, people do not arrange wager duels in areas where one side has city buffs on them.
Also to brag about killing someone in an even number fight when you had city buffs on is making you guys look like pussies. All the screams on comms that you have won 2 vs 2 with city buffs on you..

In the end this video is just one big selfown from SnD/SKD guys. Not sure why you helped to burry them MNO with your fake claims.

The guy started before he even had a chance to leave city limits, but somehow that's psychos fault
mate, stop seflowning. We can see psychosomething crouching to start the fight when he still has city buffs on him. What a fucking fail lord you are. If he wanted to give him fair fight he would have waited till he leaves the buff area.
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:03:15 pm by wildNothing

Reply #32
I say the only way to make this as clear as possible

Are you saying it's not clear that a 2nd Enclave jumped in to ruin a 1v1 wager? With a video and an admission on the first page?

#Braindead

The excuses these kids have, hilarious.

Seems to me that you are just blindly defending like some sort of fanboy. You with SKD?  I see nothing wrong with a legit 1v1 and 2v2 since there seems to be something there.  If they are all confident they'd do it, eh?

Reply #33
Actually the way enclave behaved in the thread makes me want to join them. Classy guys! Seek and destroy on the other hand.. oh mate.. What a disaster.

Reply #34
@wildNothing what the fuck you on? saiyan and lulu are mentally retarded, screaming for a 1v1 with Psyco in racial chat all day, every day.

As for city buffs, Lulu is the guy crouching as soon as he sees psyco (as he knows saiyan is hiding, and doesnt want him to be seen). Pysco has HP regen on him for like 5 sec LMAO.

It was an arranged gank that shows Enclave are not trustworthy. its Darkfall tho, so who cares?

@SuperSaiyan good luck with ur 2v2 tournament, im sure we will all be decent and not interupt the fight.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #35
Hey Abbo.

So was it arranged 1vs1 wager duel? Or not? Because I'm lost again. :)

Reply #36
Hey Abbo.

So was it arranged 1vs1 wager duel? Or not? Because I'm lost again. :)

Good morning Wild ;)
It was a shit show, supposed to be for 50k, but was only a troll by enclave as they don't like psyco xD Sayian just wanted kill him, and the duel with LuLu was just bait.

Kinda sad it was just a troll, as these guys have been going at it for ages, so much ego.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #37
Pysco has HP regen on him for like 5 sec LMAO.
No mate, not true. It's the other way around. He has no buffs for like 5 seconds. Then he immediately returns to city area.

Reply #38
@wildNothing watch again, LuLu runs into the city buffs, Psyco chases him.

Anyway LuLu and Saiyan picked the spot to duel, they just wanted to 2v1 him, so city buffs were irrelevant.
If it stayed a 1v1, and was close, city buffs could have changed the outcome, but this wasn't the case.
It was just a shit attempt to duel gank.

Reply #39
@wildNothing watch again, LuLu runs into the city buffs, Psyco chases him.

Anyway LuLu and Saiyan picked the spot to duel, they just wanted to 2v1 him, so city buffs were irrelevant.
If it stayed a 1v1, and was close, city buffs could have changed the outcome, but this wasn't the case.
It was just a shit attempt to duel gank.
Trolling to bait in other words. That's fine in my book.
I rather focus on the video, amount of work put in, screams at the end.. that kind of shit. I focus on city buffs that destroyed the "glory" of winning an event fight.

They care so much, a little bit over the top,.. I'm sure you understand it is hard not to troll when you see something like this. Trolling to bait.
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:50:08 pm by wildNothing

Reply #40
lol u believe this to be a 1v1 wager? ROFL it was a bait cuz this dumb shit faggot doesn't show up-- not a single person had money on them at the time, thats what a wager is right?

dad diks
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:57:56 pm by SuperSaiyan

Reply #41
wildnothing doesnt even play the game so who cares.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #42
I play the forum

Reply #43
I play the forum

I know my friend, however I'm in SKD, and they are a great bunch of guys ;)

lol u believe this to be a 1v1 wager? ROFL it was a bait cuz this dumb shit faggot doesn't show up-- not a single person had money on them at the time, thats what a wager is right?

dad diks

It was obvious it was a set up - good job bowjob was there to save the day :)

Quote from:  Big Abbo
It was an arranged gank that shows Enclave are not trustworthy. its Darkfall tho, so who cares?

Reply #44

dad diks

Saiyan just confirmed it was 1v1 wager.
As he referred to it as "bait".
Baited or not 2nd party is understanding that it is a 1v1 wager. 

I see your point flush about no proof in the video or whatever. But it is 10000% evident to anyone that plays alfar and read these kids blowing up Chaos racial after they got stomped trying to cheese gank a 1v1 and then deny that they tried to cheese gank the 1v1 lol.

They arranged a 1v1 50k wager. Attacked him before he leaves city buffs. Saiyan starts dropping nukes on psycho  before I have even moved.

And @Flush I guarantee you if you straight up ask Super Saiyan if he did attempt to gank a 1v1 50k wager he would say yes.

He is a very intelligent guy and wouldn't abandon his moral character.

Lulu on the other hand is pretending that they didn't try to do what they tried to do.

That's some Mycke tier bullshit.
Is he originally from Rastalfarians or something?

Do something then  pretend you not do something.
Lololol.