Skip to main content

Topic: 1v1 vs. Enclave - Failed jump gank (Read 1746 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 1v1 vs. Enclave - Failed jump gank
Reply #15
gg boys.
Funny though, how Lulu said Psycho was 10% and called Saiyan in to finish him off.
He also said he was "flawlessing" Psycho, yet at the point that Saiyan jumps in, Psycho is 50% and Lulu is 50%.

Its one thing to try to gank a 1v1 wager.
It's another thing to act like you didn't.

I figured it was some personal shit Saiyan no worries m8 <3

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #16
Glad most of y'all found it entertaining. The whole situation is just funny. Reality vs. Delusions are real in this game. More videos coming.

Reply #17
gg boys.
Funny though, how Lulu said Psycho was 10% and called Saiyan in to finish him off.
He also said he was "flawlessing" Psycho, yet at the point that Saiyan jumps in, Psycho is 50% and Lulu is 50%.

it wasn't a wager, it was a bait  get b8 m8 its gr8 8/8, it was the only way to get poopdick to 1v1 someone, obv choice was to fight Lulu, then the next video happened and he logged off scared

im a god at this game and hes afraid to 1v1, even now he wont 1v1 and we're at bloodscar, when i come to his city he just logs off
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:49:01 am by SuperSaiyan

Reply #18
gg boys.

it actually went this like:

Saiyan: Yo bait his ass outside the city
Lulu: OK
Saiyan: OK IM COMINNNNN KAMEHAMMEEHHAAAAAAAAA

he acts like its some crazy wager duel yet noone had money on them so idk

ITS HIS VIDEO, ITS HIS VISHUN, he can play it out however way he wants to, thats the beauty of the internetz

Reply #19
gg boys.

it wasn't a wager, it was a bait  get b8 m8 its gr8 8/8, it was the only way to get poopdick to 1v1 someone, obv choice was to fight Lulu, then the next video happened and he logged off scared

im a god at this game and hes afraid to 1v1, even now he wont 1v1 and we're at bloodscar, when i come to his city he just logs off

gg boys.

ITS HIS VIDEO, ITS HIS VISHUN, he can play it out however way he wants to, thats the beauty of the internetz

This folks is what happens when you allow your child to binge watch dragon ball z too close to the screen.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• murkk
  • [*][*]
Reply #20
chooo chooo train

Reply #21
gg boys.

gg boys.

This folks is what happens when you allow your child to binge watch dragon ball z too close to the screen.

wait this whole time uve been a member of skd? NO wonder

Reply #22
Looks to me like the melee crutching nerd couldn't land a single arrow shot, got begoned and dominated and was about to lose when Saiyan hopped in for whatever reason(I assume because Bowjob was about to get involved so Saiyan intervened).  Regardless, I'd be embarrassed posting this. I've solo'd Lulu a million times or more with a Shearsword while she's fully geared. Yikes, man.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Looks to me like the melee crutching nerd couldn't land a single arrow shot, got begoned and dominated and was about to lose when Saiyan hopped in for whatever reason(I assume because Bowjob was about to get involved so Saiyan intervened).  Regardless, I'd be embarrassed posting this. I've solo'd Lulu a million times or more with a Shearsword while she's fully geared. Yikes, man.

Braindead.

In DF there's this thing called a minimap, it shows your party members on it. Bowjob is sat in the same place from the very beginning watching.

At the point the 2nd Enclave jumps in, Lulu is 50% and in melee range, Psycho's also on 50%.

Nice excuses though.

Reply #24
Was this arranged 1vs1? Or a normal darkfall fight where people play with numbers they have (this is not an even numbers arena game). If not the first, than what is this fuss about?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Was this arranged 1vs1? Or a normal darkfall fight where people play with numbers they have (this is not an even numbers arena game). If not the first, than what is this fuss about?

It was an arranged 1v1 wager.

Reply #26

It was an arranged 1v1 wager.

Ah, now it makes sense. It would help though to place a proof of such arrangement in the video. Considering how much work someone put into making it (syncing screens, etc). Or maybe I missed it.

Reply #27
I say the only way to make this as clear as possible is have a 1v1 rematch and a 2v2 rematch between said parties, with a wager being held by a middle man.  I bet SKD wouldn't do it though.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
I say the only way to make this as clear as possible

Are you saying it's not clear that a 2nd Enclave jumped in to ruin a 1v1 wager? With a video and an admission on the first page?

#Braindead

The excuses these kids have, hilarious.
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:04:46 am by MNO

Reply #29
I say the only way to make this as clear as possible

Are you saying it's not clear that a 2nd Enclave jumped in to ruin a 1v1 wager?

#Braindead

The excuses these kids have, hilarious.
I'd say if this video proofs anything it's rather that this was not a 1vs1 wager duel than the other way around. And I'm not talking only about lack of proof (arrangement) but also about the area of the duel (one guy has city buffs). I doubt arranged 1vs1 wager would take place in an area one of participants has city buffs on him in.

And if this was a case you guys just look like a biggest pussies arranging it that way.
  • Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:02:02 pm by wildNothing