Skip to main content

Topic: tournament 1x1 (my fights) (Read 569 times) previous topic - next topic

tournament 1x1 (my fights)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GhqwtSNofs&feature=youtu.be
at last fight with kal venom my shadowplay was broken...only 1 round was frapsed.
GF everyone, thx simiran for that tournament. hope GM will teleport all players next time :)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: tournament 1x1 (my fights)
Reply #1
Thanks for sharing your pov

Reply #2

Reply #3
In Video options, set your "Vegetation Area Size" to full right (200) and "Vegetation Density" to full left (10000).

That way you don't have grass bushes in your face.

• Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:09:33 am by nuclearping

Reply #4
In Video options, set your "Vegetation Area Size" to full right (200) and "Vegetation Density" to full left (10000).

That way you don't have grass bushes in your face.

will try, thx

Reply #5
Nice seme! you defo had Kal Venom! shame Pat had save his boyfriend :(

@SupremeBeing prick.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #6

@SupremeBeing prick.
Definitely didn't. Semenchik lost 4-0 over 2 legs it's conclusive that he is not even close to Kal Venoms player level.
dodgy bastard

Reply #7

@SupremeBeing prick.
Definitely didn't. Semenchik lost 4-0 over 2 legs it's conclusive that he is not even close to Kal Venoms player level.

Video evidence from the famous experienced darkfall streamer.

https://youtu.be/dM_RRnx8bKs?t=3m59s

I quote: "when kal venom is losing, his old lady coming in" 4:31 just before his asthma attack. This is the smoking gun in the case, see you in court, cunt.

• Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:07:35 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #8

@SupremeBeing prick.

Regardless, seme had that round, and you fucked it. Keep acting like a 10 year old virgin tho.

How much did Kal pay you to do that?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #9

@SupremeBeing prick.

Regardless, seme had that round, and you fucked it. Keep acting like a 10 year old virgin tho.

Just cause someones at 1 hit doesn't mean it's over, you should of learn't this by now.
dodgy bastard

Reply #10

@SupremeBeing prick.

Just cause someones at 1 hit doesn't mean it's over, you should of learn't this by now.

SO you jumped in? and acted as a meat shield? Fucking mong.

Reply #11

@SupremeBeing prick.

SO you jumped in? and acted as a meat shield? Fucking mong.

This is a sandbox, there are no limitations, if I want to attack someone during an event I am within my right, this is breaking no game or moral laws. This is apart of the game, if anything I'm teaching the tournament runners to beef up there security for the next one, Basically I'm providing content on top of content, im sorry this offends you.
dodgy bastard

Reply #12

This is a sandbox, there are no limitations, if I want to attack someone during an event I am within my right, this is breaking no game or moral laws. This is apart of the game, if anything I'm teaching the tournament runners to beef up there security for the next one, Basically I'm providing content on top of content, im sorry this offends you.

Aww, you need laws and rules to show you common sense.
You sound like an old woman whos trying stop her neighbours building a conservatory next door and writing letters to the council, explaining that her cat wont be able sunbathe in its favourite spot.

Poor child.

Reply #13
Гоп стоп, мы подошли из-за угла,кончай их Семэн