Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes (Read 3175 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes
Reply #30
Thanks all for coming and congrats to the hero of Yssam, SirTL KYE.

Hope to see you again in the next one :)

Reply #31
Wtf 1v1 isnt where mages have issues its in fights where you dont always know where the opponent is that issues become obvious, not 1v1 in an open area ffs 0.o

Reply #32
SIR THE LEGEND

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Wtf 1v1 isnt where mages have issues its in fights where you dont always know where the opponent is that issues become obvious, not 1v1 in an open area ffs 0.o

Everyone has an issue if they don't know where their enemy is coming from, regardless of build.

Reply #34
GFS guys. thx for tournament

Reply #35

Everyone has an issue if they don't know where their enemy is coming from, regardless of build.

Yes, though taking 60+ to the back magnifies the problem plus everyone who know how to play understands open terrain favors a mage, yet people are starting to think mages are op when the 'arena' favored them with little terrain to break los with.

I dont think mages are weak so much as forced into robes with the high effort cost of bone compared to a mixed thick leather infernal set or whatever.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

I dont think mages are weak so much as forced into robes with the high effort cost of bone compared to a mixed thick leather infernal set or whatever.

Then say that, don't cry about situational problems with mages. You say that open areas favour mages so no one should say mages are Op because of it, and then complain that areas with cover favour melee archers?... So what I'm hearing is 'I WANT EVERY SITUATION TO FAVOUR MAGES WAAAH'.

Literally no one has even hinted that mages are OP with any seriousness.

The biggest problem with mages is the difficulty of farming bone sets. I can easily farm Full Plate, but Robes aren't comparable to Studded in power, and any bone set let alone giant or dragon is hard af to farm.
  • Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:18:37 am by MNO

Reply #37
mage arena = mage win.

Reply #38
Lolling pretty hard atm, thanks kye, you made it possible.

Ray's OP

Reply #39
Supreme Champion: SirTL KYE
Worthy Adversary: Kall Venom
Maybe Next Time: Semenchik Unbalance
4th place: Hurry Cane
5th place tie: XTeam Godfather
Hording DPC
7th place tie: Cuper ASD
Gorbys Singoalla
9th place tie: Hot Kiss
Deadlyhit
Beast Slayer
New Bee
13th place tie: Ironkid
Pjonkan DPC
Hard Body
MNO ONM
17th place tie: Ace FireFist
Aedryn VoQeles
Deja Vuu
Vandre Serventus
Hartsia Argania
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #40
Point system for grand final please.
Grand Final fee - 100k+, that will be realy strong final =}

Reply #41
What do you guys think about a 2v2 tourney next time?

Reply #42
Congratulations too Kye, the true Hero of Yssam

We will follow up on the Tournament of Heroes, we fought over the title of Hero of Ysssam but we will have more titles open for grabs. The next Tournament will be held on the island of Nippleheim uhm Niffleheim.  Check Event posts in the coming week for more info.

A 2 vs 2 Tournament will be organised in the upcoming weeks aswell, check event forum for more info.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43

We will follow up on the Tournament of Heroes, we fought over the title of Hero of Ysssam but we will have more titles open for grabs. The next Tournament will be held on the island of Nippleheim uhm Niffleheim.  Check Event posts in the coming week for more info.

A 2 vs 2 Tournament will be organised in the upcoming weeks aswell, check event forum for more info.

No chance I'm going to Niff, pls no.

It was bad enough being Tiquiya, literally the one of the furthest corners of the map.

Reply #44

No chance I'm going to Niff, pls no.

It was bad enough being Tiquiya, literally the one of the furthest corners of the map.

I know the travelling is not the greatest thing, if you come a few days more in advance then you get to farm enough snowhide to last you 10 tournaments.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran