Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes (Read 2488 times) previous topic - next topic

Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes
Simiran clan presents

Tournament of Heroes

"Hero of Yssam"

Date for the Tournament has been set for the 15th of April, 18:00 GMT.

We Simiran "clan of pirates" send out an open invitation to all brave souls of Agon to participate in the Tournament of Heroes. At the end of many grand tournaments we will find the true Hero of Agon. The first tournament will be held on the island of Yssam. Which one of you will be be worthy to call themselves the Hero of Yssam?

For any long distance travellers, you are welcome to stay with us in Tiquiya in preperation for the tournament. Contact any Simiran officer ingame to announce your stay so we can ensure a warm welcome. 

If you want to be a spectator at this tournament, you have to become a sponsor of the tournament. The entrance fee of 7.5k will be added to the grand price going to the Hero of Yssam. Place a reply in this thread to let us know your coming.

Link to the Stream https://www.twitch.tv/bigdog_df   https://www.twitch.tv/onemanbattalion

Preview of Bracket set up https://challonge.com/82bte7ns

This is just a preview, i will shufffle the bracket before the tournament starts.

Timezone calculator for starting time of tournament https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180415T180000&p1=tz_gmt&p2=16&p3=166&p4=179&p5=137

Tournament Set Up:
- Winner and Loosers bracket (take a 2nd bag !)
- 2 Tournament area's.

Rules:
- one mount per fight
- unlimited potions and food.
- no gear restrictions ( added rule 28/3 no transmuted weapons)
- fights will be held in a restricted area, going outside of the restricted area is not permitted.
- winner takes it all !!!!!
- Entrance fee 20k (has to be paid upfront)

Participants:  (admissions are accepted by a quick reply to this thread,)

* Hard Body (Simiran)
* Ace FireFist (Simiran)
* Baba Yaga  (Serventus)
* Oscar Halvtand (Pil og Bue)
* Gorbys Singoalla( (Affiliated Mandrake Dealers)
* Psychosomatic Mesmerist
* MNO ONM (Tolenque)
* Wiz Khalifa
* Kidney Fiddler (OOK OOK)
* Deja Vuu (Perkele Reborn)
* Vandre Serventus (Serventus)
* Tyr Odinsson
* The Solera (Enclave)
* Lillis Slowfoot
* Meth (Simiran)
* Kal Venom (Simiran)
* Hartsia Argania (Nomads)
* Semenchik Unbalance (GSC)
* Ironkid (Simiran)
* Hurri Cane (Simiran)
* Aedryn VoQeles (Mirendil)
* SirTL KYE (Epoch)
* Itsme Roxie (Rats in the Hats)
* Hot Kiss (OOK OOK)
* Beast Slayer (Nomads)
* Pjonkan dpc
* Hording dpc
* New Bee
* XTeam Godfather
* Cuper ASD

Spectators:
# Top Daug
# Pallist Horror
# Cornan Serventus

Pricepool :  Full Infernal set (Jersey Justice)

(entrance fee + to be announced sponsored content)

This Tournament of Heroes is an open source cooperation of players/clans and thereby open to changes in rules or set up. The basic idea behind this tournament is creating content because a new Dawn has set. If you want to help us make this tournament a great succes or be a sponsor contact us (BimBam Kaboom,Hard Body) through PM ingame or on forums.
  • Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:32:12 pm by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Re: Hero of Yssam, Tournament of Heroes
Reply #1
Hey good luck with this. You should add the date and time to this post (I know it says in clan discussion but couldn't see it here) Sorry it my mount giveaway event conflicts, I wasn't aware of this before, but they both will attract different types of players so shouldn't be a problem.

Reply #2
Hey good luck with this. You should add the date and time to this post (I know it says in clan discussion but couldn't see it here) Sorry it my mount giveaway event conflicts, I wasn't aware of this before, but they both will attract different types of players so shouldn't be a problem.

The kind a players which will need free mounts are not the type which will particpate in this tournament so no problem at all. Tournament will have a stream so you and others at the trade event can always watch in between trades.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #3
Everyone are welcome to come to Yssam, Tiquiya for duels or whatever. The bank will be open untill after the tournament is over and when everyone are done using it.

Make sure to message a Simiran member to announce you arrival to avoid any conflict.

Reply #4
We still accept players to enter the Tournament, do it fast i will close applications a few hours before the tournament.

Spectators (other then the defending/organising clans) have to pay 7.5k to be able to watch the tournament, we want to keep fps in check plus boost the pricepool for the Hero of Yssam.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #5
We Will have Stream or YouTube recopilation?

Reply #6
If you still accept players to the tournament me and hording want in:
Pjonkan dpc
Hording dpc

Reply #7
hey, I will be a spectator of the tournament
in game name Top Daug

Reply #8
If you still accept players to the tournament me and hording want in:
Pjonkan dpc
Hording dpc

You are in the tournament.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #9
We Will have Stream or YouTube recopilation?

Sream will be up, we will post it a link when tournament starts.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #10
Stupid time. PSV- Ajax is starting in 10 minutes so I'm gonna watch that. btw PSV will win.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #11
Stupid time. PSV- Ajax is starting in 10 minutes so I'm gonna watch that. btw PSV will win.

That match will be over before the tounament starts so....
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #12
where is tournament will be?

Reply #13
For any tournament participant send me a pm ingame for location and any other questions you might have.

IGN:  BimBam Kaboom
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #14
Streamer will be BigDog Chihuahua https://www.twitch.tv/bigdog_df

give this guy a follow on twitch !!!!

caster will be Deadlyhit
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran