Skip to main content

Topic: Aradoth siege (Read 1798 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Aradoth siege
Reply #30
Was a lot of fun but holy shit the fps was bad. I7 4790k @4,8ghz and I had 35-45 fps
Yes, fun siege. Lots of people around. Unfortunately, due to bad positioning, some of us got rolled over by DPC early on without much of a real fight. So only naked scroaching after that. :(

Can also confirm the bad FPS. i7 4790K @ 4GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1080 and only 30-40 FPS at  Aradoth.
Was a lot of fun but holy shit the fps was bad. I7 4790k @4,8ghz and I had 35-45 fps

Do you have a solid gold mouse and keyboard as well? I think i had around 15-20ish, i did feel the lag. Apologies for my shit gameplay more of a overview of the siege, i think a few more videos are to come out from that siege, i hope to see a heavy melee POV because it looked like a dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapyIzf_UV0
No wonder you are so bad half your screen is covered by UI like you think you are playing World of Warcraft.
dodgy bastard

Reply #31
Thanks for the fight

Reply #32
Yes, fun siege. Lots of people around. Unfortunately, due to bad positioning, some of us got rolled over by DPC early on without much of a real fight. So only naked scroaching after that. :(

Can also confirm the bad FPS. i7 4790K @ 4GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1080 and only 30-40 FPS at  Aradoth.

Do you have a solid gold mouse and keyboard as well? I think i had around 15-20ish, i did feel the lag. Apologies for my shit gameplay more of a overview of the siege, i think a few more videos are to come out from that siege, i hope to see a heavy melee POV because it looked like a dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapyIzf_UV0
No wonder you are so bad half your screen is covered by UI like you think you are playing World of Warcraft.

You have much to learn from the masters abbos alt victim.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
In before: game's dead, yo.

Gotta be a little faster next time

like 50-60 people max?

So basically 100% of the server?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #34
Was fun. Lagfest and died to a fucking gate in the Dragon room in the end.

Lol Bim Bam and the boys almost got me at that gate, blocking me in with shields. I think I survived on 20hp.

Haven't died at the siege, it was good fun we were there for some fun and expected a huge zerg on the attacking side.

Tactics on attackers side wasn't the best tbh, you lost a lot a guys due to trying the same thing over and over.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #35

Lol Bim Bam and the boys almost got me at that gate, blocking me in with shields. I think I survived on 20hp.

Haven't died at the siege, it was good fun we were there for some fun and expected a huge zerg on the attacking side.

Tactics on attackers side wasn't the best tbh, you lost a lot a guys due to trying the same thing over and over.
what else was there to do besides push into the tunnel you were holding? Would have prepared runestones and nexuses but...
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

what else was there to do besides push into the tunnel you were holding? Would have prepared runestones and nexuses but...
Would've mount bugged through the top of the mountain but....
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #37

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #38
no one in infernal and expensive mage gear? what a siege
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #39
There was a few people in Infernal, and some mages in Adept Robes.
Also, Giant Bone looks exactly the same as regular Bone so it's hard to say.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #40
i had giant bone, adept hood, infenal nikes, onm mno had infernal helm shoulders gloves nikes girdle greaves, rest full fp
notice us senpai..
  • Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:14:14 am by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #41
They transfered to the Main clan?

Reply #42

Melee pushing attacking force behind us didn't leave a lot of options since all you could really do is attack one or both of the tunnels.

i7 7700k 4.5 + gtx 1070 + NVMe drive and frames were ehh after turning off blood/particle/lighting effects and draw distance.

I wish I had recorded it, I was wondering if the server wasn't keeping up with hitbox location very well and after watching Tyson's video I kind of suspect there's definitely a problem if you overload it

Reply #43

[/quotep

Thats clearly not what i meant, what worked was pushing in heavy gear on mounts and then follow up on foot.
What you kept doing what didnt work at all was keeping pressure on a defensive position with individuals trying to push through. When you managed to push through you all ran to the dragon room while we finished off the remaining outside and then you inside.

When you attack cave holdings always push for a full wipe ( 1at a time with bindstone and bank nearby doesnt work)  then secure bank and bindstone and siege is won.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44

[/quotep

Thats clearly not what i meant, what worked was pushing in heavy gear on mounts and then follow up on foot.
What you kept doing what didnt work at all was keeping pressure on a defensive position with individuals trying to push through. When you managed to push through you all ran to the dragon room while we finished off the remaining outside and then you inside.

When you attack cave holdings always push for a full wipe ( 1at a time with bindstone and bank nearby doesnt work)  then secure bank and bindstone and siege is won.

Those of us that got to dragon room didn't die, most of you went back to bindstone or something and a few stragglers came to die, then we left. :)

It was disorganised though and needed everyone to just go instead of dipping in for 2 seconds then running out.

DPC pressuring us from behind was the real kicker to be honest.