Skip to main content

Topic: Several Questions on Player Houses (Read 471 times) previous topic - next topic

Several Questions on Player Houses
Since I couldn't find anything on the internet (really), I think the only option is to make this thread:

1. How many interior and exterior objects can be fitted in each house type?

2. Can you have multiple gardens per property?

3. Can a keep have multiple crafting stations, or will using a second chaos station overwrite the first?

4. Will you get a warning if you attempt to place an item that will overwrite another item?

5. Can you put multiple guest furniture in the keep?

... Can't think of more at the moment, will add more questions to OP if I forgot something.

• sup
  • [*]
Re: Several Questions on Player Houses
Reply #1
one garden, one guest furniture, one crafting station, yes you are warned when you are overriding something.  Crafting stations are destroyed when you replace them, I believe every other item just goes into your bag and you can switch them in and out whenever you like.

Reply #2
Are houses worthless?    Yes.

Reply #3
If Houses are worthless, why are House Deeds among the highest priced
and most sought after items in game?

Reply #4
I have a house at votk.. Ive packed it full of expensive mats and gear and its amazing. <3
www.youtube.com/Deathsong   <Please give me a sub!! Much love to all <3

Reply #5
Lol, worthless?
If anything, with the new respawns options and the lack of teleports/portals/runes, they are more useful than they have ever been.
Get a house in a 10-11km range from your bindstone and you can teleport around the world again (sure you'll have to do trips to bring stuff and stack your banks there once in a while, but that's a good thing since it still gives meaning to localization)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
April 22

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
April 22
maybe he was trying to get the house all this time since the post so he could make a semi-brag post

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #8
How do you place a safe in your house/cottage/villa/large villa/...?  What NPC sells them?

Reply #9
How do you place a safe in your house/cottage/villa/large villa/...?  What NPC sells them?

They are crafted using construction skill 1 and are place simply by double clicking on them while targeting your home.

Reply #10

They are crafted using construction skill 1 and are place simply by double clicking on them while targeting your home.

Is housing safe?  As in I won't login and find out it has been taken or destroyed?

Reply #11

Is housing safe?  As in I won't login and find out it has been taken or destroyed?

Yes only if you dont pay your taxes (240 a day) after like 12 days you will lose it

Reply #12

Yes only if you dont pay your taxes (240 a day) after like 12 days you will lose it

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!