Skip to main content

Topic: Time to admit that local banking doesn't work with this pop (Read 2095 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Time to admit that local banking doesn't work with this pop
Reply #30
tbh they should have removed the sub continents for this version, and  if the pop ever got amazing but as it stood they should of known there wouldnt be a high enough pop for the sub continents so they should of removed them and focused on the racial warfare aspect that the mainland had

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
has some1 seen sooth tooth aka DND fanboy mongoloid #1 recently? yea me neither. when even the most braindead defenders of the so called vision have quit the game it should be a clear sign to the devs that the "vision" is a massive pile of dogshit and that its time to lay down the crackpipe and bring darkfall back on track aka revert the dumb as fuck changes like local banking and no fast travel so the server may actually make it past the 6 months mark and not end the darkfall franchise with the biggest fail in the game´s history.

Reply #32
@SoethThoth

Finally quit huh ? you havent posted in 2 weeks.

I guess we were right in the end, and you were wrong.

Reply #33
Only LB failed? What about titles, spawn scaling, respawn mechanic, potato in the tin can vs curtain clown changes?

Let's focus on what worked! Action queue system, and.. uhm... and.. marketplaces in elf lands?! Anti zerg features like client handles less players on same location!

Reply #34
Local banking hurts the game more at the current fase of development, we all know they are aiming for a less pvp friendly game then other versions and thats all fine. The main problem is that local banking is not casual friendly, no bindstone recall or house recall is not casual friendly.

Stating that only pvp players dislike the local banking and no recall options is a very biased and stupid standpoint. This game needs population so i hope Ub3r makes fun pve content and fun pvp content and a lot more quality of life. Crafting is only viable on a alt, so a new player who wants to engage this game in all corners of it has to buy an alt otherwise he makes his main so weak that pvp is a no go.
Ub3r needs to rethink their vision and look at the current trend in mmo and gaming in general, people want acces to every corner of the game and do not want to be limited but jump in and start having fun. Current vision limits players acces to all aspects of this game, it slows down development and rewards zerging way more then any other version.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
Only LB failed? What about titles, spawn scaling, respawn mechanic, potato in the tin can vs curtain clown changes?

Let's focus on what worked! Action queue system, and.. uhm... and.. marketplaces in elf lands?! Anti zerg features like client handles less players on same location!

good point actually. best thing to do is revert the code back to day 1 as it was when they got it from AV and then add ability queue and marketplaces.(they might actually be somewhat useful without the retarded crafting restrictions)

and then just be done with changing things as they have proven that they have zero clue on how to make this game better.

Reply #36
Remember all the times Ub3rgames said that they felt like the map wasn't too large, and if anything it wasn't large enough? Local banking with the current tiny population and this unwieldy, pig of a map is sure working out like gangbusters. Glad we all held on to that vision for dear life.

Why anyone still calls them competent developers is beyond me.
Every time I ferry loot around agon, I feel like I just sat and watched the most boring movie... on mute.
  • Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:01:03 pm by Mordisk

Reply #37
For criticizing the game, I sentence you to a walk of shame IRL from work. Naked. Crouched. Backwards. To an empty fridge cause market places are empty too. So you will eat four onions for dinner because that is all you can secure in your backyard because of limited time available and it is your fault you still live in a suburb holding.

Reply #38
Remember all the times Ub3rgames said that they felt like the map wasn't too large, and if anything it wasn't large enough? Local banking with the current tiny population and this unwieldy, pig of a map is sure working out like gangbusters. Glad we all held on to that vision for dear life.

Every time I ferry loot around agon, I feel like I just sat and watched the most boring movie... on mute.
spice things up and randomly partyinvite everyone in chaos racial
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #39

spice things up and randomly partyinvite everyone in chaos racial

all 3 ppl??

Reply #40
For criticizing the game, I sentence you to a walk of shame IRL from work. Naked. Crouched. Backwards. To an empty fridge cause market places are empty too. So you will eat four onions for dinner because that is all you can secure in your backyard because of limited time available and it is your fault you still live in a suburb holding.

Don't eat, just take a break every 3 minutes to save energy. It's a sandbox, use your options!

Reply #41
Its a horrible horrible game, why not just leave. I did just that, for today at least. Just try not to pester everyone else with you crying a river. Everyone who ever reads forums has seen all this shit for countless of times already.

Reply #42
WOW UBER - ITS THE SAME CHINKS SPAMMING HORRIBLE SHIT ABOUT OUR GAME. THE SAME 6 GUYS TRYING TO RUIN YOUR GAME. OVER AND OVER. AGAIN. YOU DON'T DO SHIT. I AM NOT SUBBING AGAIN TILL THEY'RE GONE. STOP SUBJECTING US TO THEIR ABUSE.
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

Reply #43
THE ND VISION! SO GOOD! FUK ROA!
Says this is a PvP game. But ...
- ... hates RoA, because it has easily accessible PvP.
- ... hates ND, because it is completely different to RoA.

Obviously doesn't even know what he wants. Seems legit.

Another groundbreaking 200 IQ statement ladies and gentlemen, you have completely analysed the situation with your gerbil brain, this guy could create the unholy wars sequel.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #44
I think local banking is fine, but there needs to be some more additions to it. 

Like faster boats for one.  They need to go twice as fast as they do now.  Boats should be one of the main ways to travel long distance.