Skip to main content

Topic: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD FIGHTS (Read 2766 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD FIGHTS
Reply #90
Giving away strategic decent holdings in a conquest game sounds like a great idea. More enemies roaming makes pve more rewarding. Right guys? Best to just plan on the games failure for short term bang. You guys want some rares? I'd rather everyone be geared nice for some fun pvp, come on over sometime we'll super scale the golems together and be bffs.

TLDR: I want to sit alone and farm in peace like a little carebear.
Jumping people half stats really shows off your mad skillz.

Reply #91
"We found eachother,, you sent one guy in 'to 1v1 me' supposedly (your words), and he died real quick as 3 of you sat across a 2m wide river watching him get teabagged for his entire death timer. You just sat there bolt spamming"

@mycke is the biggest bitch SG "leader" of a clan out of all 3 versions of Darkfall, its not even close. How the fuck those guys stick with him is beyond me.

Yeah you believing the story he made up is par for the course with you and why I just couldnt take you any more, i think you found the perfect home with SKD, you fit right in.

Just between you and me, are you actually disputing that or are you trying to win forumfall points? I mean, you know I was there, I just want to see if you're genuinely desperate enough to straight up lie about it to people that were also there :)

Umm you saying you know 'I sent that person as an advance scout' when in reality he was no where near us and was being chased by you three and were told so started heading that way (he not even in my clan nor was he 'following orders') and got there just as he died but since we were mages in robes we didn't want to get in the water between us to fight after you had already killed him (just like you didn't want to get in the water to fight and thus ran away).

You made up a story and Ivar is dumb enough to actually take your bs at face value, he belongs with you guys all full of shit and lacking common sense, that's your clans in a nut shell and im glad he found the perfect home, because I was just fed up with his nonsense.

You chased a guy down 3v1 and then ran from the 3v3 that arrived a little late and then try to point some bizarre made up story at me lol
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:49:32 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #92
"We found eachother,, you sent one guy in 'to 1v1 me' supposedly (your words), and he died real quick as 3 of you sat across a 2m wide river watching him get teabagged for his entire death timer. You just sat there bolt spamming"

@mycke is the biggest bitch SG "leader" of a clan out of all 3 versions of Darkfall, its not even close. How the fuck those guys stick with him is beyond me.

Yeah you believing the story he made up is par for the course with you and why I just couldnt take you any more, i think you found the perfect home with SKD, you fit right in.

Just between you and me, are you actually disputing that or are you trying to win forumfall points? I mean, you know I was there, I just want to see if you're genuinely desperate enough to straight up lie about it to people that were also there :)

Umm you saying you know 'I sent that person as an advance scout' when in reality he was no where near us and was being chased by you three and were told so started heading that way (he not even in my clan nor was he 'following orders') and got there just as he died but since we were mages in robes we didn't want to get in the water between us to fight after you had already killed him (just like you didn't want to get in the water to fight and thus ran away).

You made up a story and Ivar is dumb enough to actually take your bs at face value, he belongs with you guys all full of shit and lacking common sense, that's your clans in a nut shell and im glad he found the perfect home, because I was just fed up with his nonsense.

You chased a guy down 3v1 and then ran from the 3v3 that arrived a little late and then try to point some bizarre made up story at me lol

You earlier said we run from even fights EVERY DAY. Are you now admitting that was a lie?

I found that 1 guy, and he ran away, and I lost him. 5 minutes later, he comes trotting down the same shoreline, alone, he dies as I see you across the river. We then teabagged him while 3 of you sat across the river spamming bolts.

And no, you weren't all in robes, at least you were wearing bone. I assume the same bone/studded bag you were wearing when we ganked you logging out in Talpec a day later, you know, that bag labeled 'pvp'. So there's lie #2.

It was also me and Suzukii+Inkarn, both of whom in extravagent robes. You had the advantage and you threw it away.

As predicted, you sat across the river spamming bolts, not engaging, letting your boy get ganked, waiting for your buddies to show up. So when we started getting loadlag, we left, we 'RAN AWAY' as you love to say, because why would we take a fight when we know 100% you'll call every single person you can, and you were on your way back from a village on mainland that you certainly didn't cap with 3 mages.

The making up of stories is all you. Even when you try to tell the truth you drop in lies about gear, you're adorable wittle mycke!

Reply #93

You earlier said we run from even fights EVERY DAY. Are you now admitting that was a lie?

Can you point to where I said this, because you are starting to confuse your bull shit with reality, that's not healthy.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #94

Can you point to where I said this, because you are starting to confuse your bull shit with reality, that's not healthy.

Umm

we have seen it everyday where you 2-3v1 then run when anything close to your numbers shows up.

You can't even keep up with all your lies :( This is just getting sad now.....

Reply #95

Umm

we have seen it everyday where you 2-3v1 then run when anything close to your numbers shows up.

I see , well yes , every time you >1v1 and others show up you run, yes that is true though I do admit its not 'everyday' it is just 'everytime' so I will give you that difference and admit my 'day' should be 'time' but the rest is accurate and I apologize for my error and didn't realize I used the wrong word at the time and appreciate you pointing out my error.

Too bad you lack the same integrity to admit your errors....

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #96

Umm

I see , well yes , every time you >1v1 and others show up you run

Bar this '3v3' you say we fled from (when you clearly had more coming as you just came back from winning a mainland village)

It's literally never happened.

I can't actually think of a single time I've killed an Enclave/Rasta, had more turn up and had to run. I'm not saying I wouldn't run if disadvantaged, but apart from Super Saiyan ONCE countering us after we killed Hermione 4 times in one day, literally no one ever gears up to fight  us.
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:22:35 pm by MNO

Reply #97

Umm

Bar this '3v3' you say we fled from (when you clearly had more coming as you just came back from winning a mainland village)

I can't actually think of a single time I've killed an Enclave/Rasta, had more turn up and had to run. I'm not saying I wouldn't run if disadvantaged, but apart from Super Saiyan ONCE countering us after killed Hermione 4 times in one day, literally no one ever gears up to fight  us.

And to be honest it probably is everyday but since I cant say that with 100% confidence im just giving you the benefit of the doubt, though you really don't deserve it. All you do is run around looking for fights where you outnumber or find nakeds/afks and then run when any competition shows up and then act like we are the carebears lol

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #98

Umm

I can't actually think of a single time I've killed an Enclave/Rasta, had more turn up and had to run. I'm not saying I wouldn't run if disadvantaged, but apart from Super Saiyan ONCE countering us after killed Hermione 4 times in one day, literally no one ever gears up to fight  us.

And to be honest it probably is everyday but since I cant say that with 100% confidence im just giving you the benefit of the doubt, though you really don't deserve it. All you do is run around looking for fights where you outnumber or find nakeds/afks and then run when any competition shows up and then act like we are the carebears lol

There are only 3 of us on Yssam, and usually only 2 of us online, hard to get any fight that isn't outnumbered..

WHO in your clan do you believe is making us run away every day? Genuinely, I don't think you can actually name a pvper, which makes it hard for anyone to think you have any credibility. I honestly can't name more than maybe 4 of you.

zrg rush (died once to him when a bunch logged in in Talpec when me and inkarn were sat on a tower)
Hermione (only person worth anything in your clan who would fight given the chance)
Super Saiyan (fought once in Tolenque).
Nomed (fought once in Tolenque)

Who else is even in your clan? Who else could possibly be trying to fight us?
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:05:04 pm by MNO

Reply #99

Umm

Since you think I run away from fights unless I outnumber them (which is funny since there are only 3 of us on Yssam, and usually only 2 of us online)..

Who do you ACTUALLY think is coming to fight us from your clan? I saw NomeD and Super Saiyan once the other day at Tolenque.

Other than that, WHO in your clan do you believe is making us run away every day? Genuinely, I don't think you can actually name a pvper, which makes it hard for anyone to think you have any credibility.

All these invisible rasta and Enclave coming to fight us every day? Can you name a few? Because I honestly can't name more than maybe 4 of you.

zrg rush (died once to him when a bunch logged in in Talpec when me and inkarn were sat on a tower)
Hermione (only person worth anything in your clan who would fight given the chance)

One more time...

We are mainly NA, you are EU.

See if you can piece together what that means.

(there is a reason you only have one video worthy fight in a week, all your fights are dumb X v 1/afk/naked.)
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:06:24 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #100

Umm

Since you think I run away from fights unless I outnumber them (which is funny since there are only 3 of us on Yssam, and usually only 2 of us online)..

Who do you ACTUALLY think is coming to fight us from your clan? I saw NomeD and Super Saiyan once the other day at Tolenque.

Other than that, WHO in your clan do you believe is making us run away every day? Genuinely, I don't think you can actually name a pvper, which makes it hard for anyone to think you have any credibility.

All these invisible rasta and Enclave coming to fight us every day? Can you name a few? Because I honestly can't name more than maybe 4 of you.

One more time...

(there is a reason you only have one video worthy fight in a week, all your fights are dumb X v 1/afk/naked.)

So let me get this straight.

I'm EU and you're NA, so I'd never see you.

But somehow I run from fights against you 'every time'...

You really need to get better at this lying thing, you contradict yourself every other post. You can't even name some pvpers in your own clan, because you don't pvp.

P.s Notice how every video I've posted is comedy-based? Yuh.
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:28:11 pm by MNO

Reply #101

Umm

One more time...

So let me get this straight.

I'm EU and you're NA, so I'd never see you.

But somehow I run from fights against you 'every time'...

You really need to get better at this lying thing, you contradict yourself every other post. You can't even name some pvpers in your own clan, because you don't pvp.

P.s Notice how every video I've posted is comedy-based? Yuh.

Yes I did notice you have no (one) good fights to show, thats my point.
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 09:41:29 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #102
Good idea to avoid the glaring faults in your posts and instead comment on videos of which you have none.

I'm bored now, cu in game when we run from you (or not because you're NA and never see us). One of those anyway, you don't seem sure.

Reply #103
I was on my alt when I saw MNO and Inkarnation the elf chilling behind some rocks.  Since I was on my alt and not really caring about my shitty gear I decided to jump them and see how it goes.  Usually when I play Darkwulf I only like to fight  outnumbered, 3v1 at least because it is safer and my odds of winning are pretty good.

So anyways, I jumped these fools and they both ran from me.  They literally took off in two different directions.  I just lolled and continued harvesting.

Reply #104
I killed inkarn with a dawnstaff...
NomeD Starwind -  NomeD Ivel