Skip to main content

Topic: Where is the bang? (Read 2232 times) previous topic - next topic

Where is the bang?
I am looking for regular bang sessions during NA evening to nights. That is 9pm-5am UTC (take a hint ub3r, Universal Time. Paris is -2 UTC, I swear to god I am going to burn all the baguettes if I catch you with this paris time nonsense.)

Please help a guy out, do your part to get this lonely guy a proper bang session before everyone quits on me. :(

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Where is the bang?
Reply #1
I am looking for regular bang sessions during NA evening to nights.

Good luck, people are still sat in holdings 90% of their playtime or in the corner of an island farming mats. Alfar lands have noticeably dropped off in the past 2 weeks, elf lands too - Lux either sit in Erinthel or do mass PvE events. I went looking for Horde but they're nowhere to be seen. Long March has a lot of French connection. Midmap sometimes has a few, but not really worth the effort.

Basically, hit holdings with 4+, bait people out. Aside from off-hour villages with 3-4, or primetime villages with 10+, it's the only bang to be had.

I'm moving to Yssam. I say we just turn Yssam into the island of bang.
  • Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:30:41 pm by MNO

Reply #2
(take a hint ub3r, Universal Time. Paris is -2 UTC, I swear to god I am going to burn all the baguettes if I catch you with this paris time nonsense.)
Why do you try to be clever with timezones and stuff and then get paris time wrong? or is paris 4 hours behind berlin? /s

To the topic: French Connection, The Horde and Drunkbastards showed up to Aldenfau the last week which was in NA-Prime - so they might go to Ork villages after the scrambling of timers. Code and some other clans fought at Hymeland which was around the same time.
  • Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 03:47:23 pm by luckyy007

Reply #3
Canal street is your best bet
dodgy bastard

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
MOVE TO YSSAM

Reply #5
Yssam
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Yssam is boring as fuck. Ruby has a strong playerbase and is fun as fuck to pvp
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #7
Rubiyat is probably more active in terms of people living there during NA time but everyone is always in r40s. Yssam is nice during EU time if you have 5+ to fight Simiran and Tyrants.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #8
Paris is +2 my b. Because it is an international community and thats the proper ettiquete.

I am in drunken bastards, the horde and frenchies play eu hours. Ill go visit anyone solo i dont mind the walk if i can gurantee a bang session. Can I roam alfar lands and get a fight? Ruby? Where is the bangarang? Yssam is dead NA time.

Reply #9
if you go to talpec you can find a bunch of nakeds or if youre quick enough to the bankroom, free gearbags from the geared guys who log out when you hit system
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #10
Real problem is PvE drops are so painful no one realy wants to farm things like enchanting mats. there zero motivation for anything outside of PvP so no one is out in the world for those wanting PvP to stumble across.
Add more incentive to do things other than PvP and you add more content for PvPers

Reply #11
There is no PvP on Yssam. Dead island.

Reply #12
There is no PvP on Yssam. Dead island.

go near tiquiya. 100% pvp eu morning till late night.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #13
Real problem is PvE drops are so painful no one realy wants to farm things like enchanting mats. there zero motivation for anything outside of PvP so no one is out in the world for those wanting PvP to stumble across.
Add more incentive to do things other than PvP and you add more content for PvPers

This!

Reply #14
Another problem is that the Crafting/enchanting system is set up so that we can never actually enchant our best gear, so there's less incentive to farm enchanting mats.

For example, we lost our main staff crafter.  So our clan is now waiting for our replacement staff crafter to get past the painful time gates.  And then once they CAN craft a new rank of staff, they can't enchant that staff until another 15 Title points.

Completely, utterly painful system.  And the sad part is its unnecessary.  It adds nothing to the game, just makes it more painful.  As others have noted, it could have been useful at the BEGINNING of the game to "gate" the powerful clans from growing past the casuals too quickly.  But now the time gates are just a huge barrier to new players or to anyone who changes their spec.  As everyone's been saying all along.

Can anyone think of any positive arguments to time gated titles at this stage in the game?  I really can't think of any benefit off the top of my head.