Skip to main content

Topic: Some zerg party (Read 601 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some zerg party
Reply #1
well at least you're honest :) <3

Reply #2
Zerg,friendly fire,russians hax,bad melee bad combo mage,Buff on enemys, im not impressive

Reply #3
*cry*

Reply #4
Zerg,friendly fire,russians hax,bad melee bad combo mage,Buff on enemys, im not impressive
yeah you are not

Reply #5
Great video but compare to your other video it is a bit blurry. Did you change some settings?
YoutubeTwitch

Reply #6
Haha good video

Reply #7
Nothing was changed, same setting's preset as before, just 1080p not 4k....4k is ~10h rendering....

Reply #8
I really like your video because they are not edited or cut/pasted, they are real video where you can even see you dying sometimes.
Video showing people never missing a shot/ray or never making a mistake feel so fake, while your show that you are a good player but, as anyone else (not cheating :D) still miss or make some errors here and there

Reply #9
I really like your video because they are not edited or cut/pasted, they are real video where you can even see you dying sometimes.
Video showing people never missing a shot/ray or never making a mistake feel so fake, while your show that you are a good player but, as anyone else (not cheating :D) still miss or make some errors here and there

Wise man

Reply #10
I agree. Real footage should include some deaths too. But it is new for him. His previous videos were all cherry picked, only fights he (or they) won.

@Unknowm Mantra Something seems to be weird with either your recording or rendering. Because sometimes your sound lags behind several seconds. This happens in many of your videos.

Reply #11
yes i have some sound lags, but it is something with shadowplay. Sometimes it saves video with "moved" sound....