Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes (Read 4449 times) previous topic - next topic

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes
Reply #135
Not saying that's the case, just addressed lack of logic in your question.

There are no stupid questions only stupid answers.

Reply #136
lol, you dont get tired
This guy loves to finger fat germans
dodgy bastard

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #137
lol, you dont get tired
This guy loves to finger fat germans

@rorschach isnt fat.

However i got picture proof of you having pleasure to get choked by machinist i think it was. Who is the pervert now?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #138
lol, you dont get tired
Especially when you see how he edited the post three hours later, just to add more retard sauce to it.

And then if you look a few posts earlier and see something like this:
[...] Sad intellectual state this forum is in. Grown men crying and insulting because someone dares to have different opinion and explains why.
The #1 cryer and offender realizes the sad intellectual state of the forum. What a twat.

Reply #139
Date for the Tournament has been set for the 15th of April, 18:00 GMT.

Round 1 wil start with a best of 1, the winners of round 1 will go ahead on the mainstage battlefield in a series of best of 3. The loosers of round 1 will move to the 2nd tournament area and start a series of knockout matches ending in a loosers final (best of 3) fighting for the chance of re-entering the main tournament.  Round 1 will be full loot, so be sure to bring a secondary bag to the tournament if you want to participate in the looser bracket.

For any long distance travellers, you are welcome to stay with us in preperation for the tournament. Contact any Simiran officer ingame to announce your stay so we can ensure a warm welcome.  Location of the tournament area will be send to all particpants through pm.

If you want to be a spectator at this tournament, you have to become a sponsor of the tournament. The 7.5k gold amount you have to pay will be added to the grand price going to the Hero of Yssam. Place a reply in this thread to let us know your coming.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #140
15th :( remove me please, won't have time for a whole evening. HF everyone

Reply #141
  • Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:52:57 pm by beast

Reply #142
Moved topic to Events forumpage.....