Skip to main content

Topic: WTB live discord debate between KevinLee and Mycke (Read 298 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
WTB live discord debate between KevinLee and Mycke
I've had the privilege of listening to both Mycke and KevinLee in coms and both make for some good theorycrafting conversations, have insight from different angles on certain aspects of the game and are generally well mannered guys in coms.

Others within my circle of friends who also have had the same privilege as I had their interest peaked when I asked them to imagine getting these two individuals in the same channel debating many of the different areas of the game.

I'm looking to compensate both these guys if their time is too valuable to share with me but I've taken the liberty to draw up a rough draft of the topics I would like discussed with me being the moderator.

- Titles
- Launch of the game
- Local Banking
- Removal of fast travel
- Pvp builds
- Population decline
-potentially more to come if the above topics don't already consume an hour.

Please don't come in here trolling my request but instead add in things you would like them to debate.

Although this debate is for entertainment purposes, I really feel both of these minds would be able to shed light on these topics and maybe even help the game in some ways.

Both of these guys share a lot of knowledge on a daily basis through discord, the forums and sometimes in game when they're online and I thought it'd be cool to bring these guys together as sort of a clash of minds similar to a discord rap battle but more organized. 
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Re: WTB live discord debate between KevinLee and Mycke
Reply #1
Lol, bad troll...
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
The amount of attention you give this guy makes me sad.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
The amount of attention you give this guy makes me sad.
I have screenshots of PMs via discord that both parties were interested in taking part in this debate however my recent comments towards Mycke regarding his in game behavior and how he runs his clan made him have a change of heart. That's my fault to assume all differences could be set aside for a healthy debate about the game
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
A round table discussion of all the mega minds on the server would be amazing, please record.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
A round table discussion of all the mega minds on the server would be amazing, please record.
Agreed. I feel there are individuals in this community that have feedback (whether you think it's good or bad) and their own views and a sort of recorded "clash" if you will, would be mildly entertaining but best of all, be able to give the devs an outside perspective on their designs in a scenario that requires quick and critical thinking as opposed to the forums where people get the chance to take their time in response or not respond at all

Reply #6
I will pay big money to listen to this, even while muted, i think we can get something actually constructive out of a civilized debate
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state