Skip to main content

Topic: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG (Read 1392 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG
Reply #30
I dont even need to defend myself in this thread everyone knows Grolier is a tard and has no grasp of reality.

Hey Potato!

Looked for a clip in ~any~ of the pvp vids of you NOT running or hiding in PvP...

...couldn't find one 🤣

For a guy literally log'd in 24-7 and "leading" a clan it seems kinda odd 😞

Reply #31
Mycke's taking a tactical absence from posting on the forum realizing if he continues his clan would lose everything.

Probably the smartest thing Mycke has ever done during his tenure on Agon.

It's nice that he has finally admitted defeat realizing his posts are retarded.
After 10 likes Mycke eventually returned to prove me wrong..  he's incapable of making a smart decision as he continues proudly being Agons biggest victim.
dodgy bastard

Reply #32
Mycke's taking a tactical absence from posting on the forum realizing if he continues his clan would lose everything.

Probably the smartest thing Mycke has ever done during his tenure on Agon.

It's nice that he has finally admitted defeat realizing his posts are retarded.
After 10 likes Mycke eventually returned to prove me wrong..  he's incapable of making a smart decision as he continues proudly being Agons biggest victim.

Can't wait till ARAC changes and mycke has to choose between being Allied to Clans that make him go grey because  they protect his bitch-ass or being able to hide in NPC cities