Skip to main content

Topic: Herbalism (Read 218 times) previous topic - next topic

Herbalism
It takes Baneberry / Hellbore / Archangelica / Snakeweed to craft minor and moderate potions but none for the major? Pls fix that because those mats will be or are already useless.

Re: Herbalism
Reply #1
I would agree, then again some of the skins required for the large pots maybe harder to get.  Clanwise, I plan on making medium pots for anyone to use since the mats are easy to get from the farm.

Reply #2
Simply just add the herbs to the major recipies.
EX : Major Healing Potion 2 Heart (Q1) + 7 Baneberry and 5 snakeweed

Reply #3
While you're at it reduce crafting times.  At 15 seconds per medium, there's no way in hell anyone is doing Herbalism on a main character.  This is 25 minutes per stack of 100.  An alt doing this is the only way to justify the dead-time it takes, and that seems to be yet another thing encouraging alt-fall that could be looked at. 

For comparison it only takes 6 seconds per craft or 10 minutes per stack of 100 for: refining ore/timber, most non-mastery armors, mastery thick leather armor.  It takes 10 seconds per craft or 16 minutes per stack of 100 for full plate, most weapons, most bows, arrows, giant bone mastery armor.

Yeah medium potions seem way more complicated than those items and should take 15 seconds? nope.  stupid easy fix, just change one variable.

Anyone doing herbalism on a main is an insane person or just has a ridiculous ping and has relegated themselves to doing nothing but harvesting and crafting.
  • Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:47:07 pm by Oddjob

Reply #4
An alt doing this is the only way to justify the dead-time it takes, and that seems to be yet another thing encouraging alt-fall
Working as intended
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #5

Craft Times for potions...
10 seconds for Minor pots..
15 seconds for Moderate...
7 Seconds for Major...  wait.. what? 
And back up to 10 seconds for the top end pots.

Can the minor and moderate pots timer come in line with the Major?

Reply #6
bump
Visually enhance your Darkfall experience
Reshade
Reshade Quick Installer