Skip to main content

Topic: 2 month subs about to run out and no game time tokens implemented? Seriously? (Read 1568 times) previous topic - next topic

• MULQ
  • [*]
2 month subs about to run out and no game time tokens implemented? Seriously?
Are they seriously letting this happen? Just fucking LOL. Most delusional DF devs in history.

The only thing that saved ROA from dying after the first month was GTTs. Our entire clan only kept playing because we could trade mats for GTTs.

Why would this version be any different? Special snowflake syndrome much?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: 2 month subs about to run out and no game time tokens implemented? Seriously?
Reply #1
Get a job so you can buy shit.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Re: 2 month subs about to run out and no game time tokens implemented? Seriously?
Reply #2
Pretty sure they don't have a working payment integration system in place. People who paid for 1 month like myself still have access to the game.

Reply #3
Are they seriously letting this happen? Just fucking LOL. Most delusional DF devs in history.

The only thing that saved ROA from dying after the first month was GTTs. Our entire clan only kept playing because we could trade mats for GTTs.

Same chink who harassed all other versions of Darkfall. We just harass the developers on game forums now? Fuck these people.
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4

Same chink who harassed all other versions of Darkfall. We just harass the developers on game forums now? Fuck these people.

What is it with you and the 'chink' insult?

Did a Chinaman steal your boyfriend away?

Reply #5
Pretty sure they don't have a working payment integration system in place. People who paid for 1 month like myself still have access to the game.

you know that you got some days free because of the launch issues? from now its 8 days for the basic subs.
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

you know that you got some days free because of the launch issues? from now its 8 days for the basic subs.

Well we are within month number two. So if he didnt play indev and just bought a 1 month sub it is strange.

Reply #7
When my sub runs out I'm going to buy the 3 months re-sub, really enjoying this version. Seemed to be lots of new people asking questions in Race Alliance over the weekend so they must still be selling subs.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
When my sub runs out I'm going to buy the 3 months re-sub, really enjoying this version. Seemed to be lots of new people asking questions in Race Alliance over the weekend so they must still be selling subs.

I noticed this to. Like alot of questions were asked compared to the weeks before. Human/Midain/Dwarf Chat that is.

Reply #9

What is it with you and the 'chink' insult?

Did a Chinaman steal your boyfriend away?

1 : a small cleft, slit, or fissure a chink in the fence
2 : a weak spot that may leave one vulnerable his lawyers found a chink in the law
3 : a narrow beam of light shining through a chink

Number two particularly is what is in reference here. These fucks aka chinks, are exploiting freedoms of speech to pervert your mind with disdain for the game. Thus. They're chinking it. Fuck em.
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Are you serious? Please stop talking about the other iteration, we don't care about it, there is a off-topic discussion about other games.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11

Well we are within month number two. So if he didnt play indev and just bought a 1 month sub it is strange.

It's everyone not just me, I've only noticed my game was still active when I seen other people talking about it.

Reply #12
i dont think you understand this but the goal is to lose 80% of subs by month 2

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

lol it takes hours and hours to farm mats worth a GTT.

it takes 20-30 mins to earn 10€

you gotta have some serious brain damage to buy GTT´s instead of simply subbing with rl money.

• MULQ
  • [*]
Reply #14
i dont think you understand this but the goal is to lose 80% of subs by month 2

Yeah I heard about that. They think that just because completely new games normally lose around that percentage, it's OK to lose 80% of your players in a game that is mostly played by vets from earlier iterations of the game.

Solid game plan LOL.

Where exactly are they planning to get the increase in population that is ALREADY needed badly?

These guys are so funny.

I'm gonna make another thread in a month and let's see if the attitude of the fanboys is still the same.