Good fights and a good win ! Thanks for giving us pvp :P

PS: vladmir i hate you for killing me before it even started ^^ 

Gormrik Stonehammer

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Furgum Seige
Reply #16
Don't break Mycke's alliance please.

We need them to maintain a fighting spirit for when they siege Mar Shral.

Reply #17
Why is Seek and Destroy involved in a siege towards a fellow blue alfar clan?
  Because their motto isn't how it used to be, their recruitment was "only blue alfars on ruby" then they went and gave a holding to elfs :p

Reply #18
Why is Seek and Destroy involved in a siege towards a fellow blue alfar clan?
Why can't they be? Just because you are in the same racial faction doesn't mean you have to like each other.

Reply #19
Yeah, you do. I'll let you sit and think about that one for exactly 2 mins since that's the time it takes for you to lose your rogue status before entering guard zone

Just stop, you guys have been huge asshats and even have members in their alt sieging clan ffs, buy a mirror.
We only ever start in on you when you run your mouth. There was a period during indev where you would badmouth us every chance you got. We've made several attempts to just let you be, but you always start back in with your bullshit. You expect us to just sit back while you tell lies and half truths and concoct stories?

Reply #20
Yeah, you do. I'll let you sit and think about that one for exactly 2 mins since that's the time it takes for you to lose your rogue status before entering guard zone

Just stop, you guys have been huge asshats and even have members in their alt sieging clan ffs, buy a mirror.
We only ever start in on you when you run your mouth. There was a period during indev where you would badmouth us every chance you got. We've made several attempts to just let you be, but you always start back in with your bullshit. You expect us to just sit back while you tell lies and half truths and concoct stories?
Yeah isn't my video alone proof of that fact.

Reply #21
You guys are really pushing it when it comes to this picking on mycke nonsense.
I thought you of all people would know better than this.
We aren't saints by any stretch of the imagination, it's darkfall after all, but, during your time with us did you ever know us to be exploiters, or griefers or cheaters, or for our leadership to be manipulative in any manner? These are the lies he's telling. I can honestly say I would have 0 interest in this game if it weren't for my clan and it's partly because they are none of these things.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Looks like Pat was right. Using one thread Mycke and his buddies are trying to turn things around and play the victim card.

They made up all these stories about SKD being blue blockers but we all found out they'd only hit the record button after being chased away from a village after two minutes were up.

A few of our guys show up to each siege to fight against them and Mycke and his boy band try implicating all of SKD as being a part of it to inflate numbers or whatever.

Now SKD and company are "picking" on these clowns?!?

And if anyone needs clarification, yes we gave a city to the elves of Mirendel so they could have a change of scenery and maybe even get a few fights here and there. They're a great group of players who are doing their best and getting better at the game
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #23
Looks like Pat was right. Using one thread Mycke and his buddies are trying to turn things around and play the victim card.

They made up all these stories about SKD being blue blockers but we all found out they'd only hit the record button after being chased away from a village after two minutes were up.

A few of our guys show up to each siege to fight against them and Mycke and his boy band try implicating all of SKD as being a part of it to inflate numbers or whatever.

And if anyone needs clarification, yes we gave a city to the elves of Mirendel so they could have a change of scenery and maybe even get a few fights here and there. They're a great group of players who are doing their best and getting better at the game

Don't you guys ever notice only pat and the semi retarded from your clan ever rec your posts, you are all playing to a choir sitting in the back of a short bus all clapping at each others drool.

Reply #24
You guys got it all wrong.  Everyone is always complaining about the game being boring and there is nothing to do. 

You want something to do?  Join Mycke or ally his clan.  You will get more action than you can imagine.  The guy draws it to him at am impressive rate.  I am not here to be friends with everyone, so please continue the hate.  This Alfar civil war is a blast.

Sucks I had to work during this siege.  I had some gear I needed to donate to better pvpers.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Hehe, Mycke is saying we're all laughing at him from the short bus liking each others posts and what not yet this guy creates a "good game" thread that only gets a like from someone in his own alliance because the very people he fought against know he doesn't mean it.

This guy is so full of shit it's quite sad and if I'm in the short bus you must be in an electric wheelchair bud (no offense to those really in them).
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
When being a massive narcissist that talks big doesn't turn out so well -----> Feign humbleness and drop a few sly digs in hopes of being seen as a victim.

Like the out of the box thinking

Reply #27

Don't you guys ever notice only pat and the semi retarded from your clan ever rec your posts, you are all playing to a choir sitting in the back of a short bus all clapping at each others drool.
Name calling and ad-hominems are the last resort of someone with nothing better to say.

Reply #28
When being a massive narcissist that talks big doesn't turn out so well -----> Feign humbleness and drop a few sly digs in hopes of being seen as a victim.

Like the out of the box thinking

There are no sly digs to GSC/GG only to SKD and its incredibly unselfaware members such as yourself, you are a forum zerg of droolers poking all the time and then accusing others of their behavior.

If you want to see a real narcissist just talk to you buddy Wiz...

Reply #29

Name calling and ad-hominems are the last resort of someone with nothing better to say.
Standard Mycke behavior when he's lost the discussion.