Skip to main content

Topic: Sorgom siege (Read 936 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Sorgom siege
Reply #30
Anyway we will win tomorrow too, but have no interest in making it fun for you.

Here you have it, Mycke doesnt want the game to be fun, he just wants to grief by blue blocking.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #31
Reminder to all that Epoch mercenary force Supreme Leader Ugbemuekagbe KnowTheLegend won the siege solo by placing the worlds rank 1 best come hither on Ninja star at the start of the fight
EPOCH

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
@Mycke instead of us you count our eggs - 50 it was right

Dude you had at least you and the rest of GG GSC, azm ezm, skd

I mean this is proof you aren't bothering to count. Only 3 SKD have showed up to any of the sieges.

I'm sure you'll claim today there were 40-50.

https://imgur.com/a/S2BoQ

16, + a few AzmEzm, and you flowed into the stones like locusts :)

There are 3 skd just in GG clan right now ffs. You guys are terrible at propaganda, almost worse than your sieging.

Anyway we will win tomorrow too, but have no interest in making it fun for you.

Yea... Well done.. The only SKD that show up? Last night was me, Betty and Kraj. The sieges before that was Betty, Kraj and Avast.

Does this compute.

I'll never understand how you can respond to anything, even something that unequivocally shows you're wrong, and still say 'SO I'M RIGHT?'

It's fun no matter what you do, free gearbags. I have a bunch of gear from your boys with little to no effort.
  • Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:32:53 pm by MNO

Reply #33
Reminder to all that Epoch mercenary force Supreme Leader Ugbemuekagbe KnowTheLegend won the siege solo by placing the worlds rank 1 best come hither on Ninja star at the start of the fight

how do i downrate this

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #34
siege timer?
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #35
I have a bunch of gear from your boys with little to no effort.

Yeah so, we all have gear bags from lots of clans with little to no effort.  What's your point?

Oh man those SKD gear bags are so hard to get, I better hang on to them.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

Yeah so, we all have gear bags from lots of clans with little to no effort.  What's your point?

Point is that the gearbags you have aren't thick leather and infernal.

The second point would be it's guaranteed PvP, PvP is fun. There's no reason NOT to siege.

You missed the main point though, which was your boyfriend inflating numbers again, implying that it's basically 4 full guilds against him, 50+ people, when in reality it's 3 SKD a few other clans, a mish mash of about 20-25.

But don't worry about it, keep worshipping your Daddy.
  • Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:52:22 pm by MNO

Reply #37

The second point would be it's guaranteed PvP, PvP is fun. There's no reason NOT to siege.

You missed the main point though, which was your boyfriend inflating numbers again, implying that it's basically 4 full guilds against him, 50+ people, when in reality it's 3 SKD a few other clans, a mish mash of about 20-25.

The difference is we are mixed clans of pvpers and those less inclined where everyone showing up in your zerg is a pvper there just to pvp not defend an alliance holding. Just like SKD has good and bad players, so do we, but you guys are all distilled pvpers only there to pvp.

If you dont get that you are far dumber than Ive taken you for....

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38

The difference is we are mixed clans of pvpers and those less inclined where everyone showing up in your zerg is a pvper there just to pvp not defend an alliance holding. Just like SKD has good and bad players, so do we, but you guys are all distilled pvpers only there to pvp.

Glad you have such a mixed group of players and different interest with you.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39

Yes the 3 SKD guys that went were 'DISTILLED PVPERS', and last night it was just me. But you keep saying 'SKD are there' as a way of implying our extremely active and fairly large clan are zerging you. I even laugh at how much you use the word zerg.

Maybe if you want to foster a clan of new players with interests that don't focus around PvP, you shouldn't take every opportunity to talk shit. Then you won't have people thinking you're a knob and wanting to show up to sieges to kill you. Just an idea. YOU are the biggest liability to the players in your clan.

You're handing over 600 Leenspar to mercs to defend hamlets while your members are running around with R30's and Fine Robes. Rastalfarian is your own little ego factory.

I enjoy the rage PM's though. Continue.
  • Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:43:44 pm by MNO

Reply #40

Yes the 3 SKD guys that went were 'DISTILLED PVPERS', and last night it was just me. But you keep saying 'SKD are there' as a way of implying our extremely active and fairly large clan are zerging you. I even laugh at how much you use the word zerg.

Maybe if you want to foster a clan of new players with interests that don't focus around PvP, you shouldn't take every opportunity to talk shit. Then you won't have people thinking you're a knob and wanting to show up to sieges to kill you. Just an idea. YOU are the biggest liability to the players in your clan.

You're handing over 600 Leenspar to mercs to defend hamlets while your members are running around with R30's and Fine Robes. Rastalfarian is your own little ego factory.

I enjoy the rage PM's though. Continue.
What a true betrayer Mycke is the Alfars of Nagast he would rather fund high quality rare gear materials to mercs from other factions, then gear up his own alfar members of his clan not realising this action will hurt his own members in the future who have helped him gain these rare ores through Ponzi scheme he gears up the real enemy to get them killed from there own hard working sweat..

Disgraceful

Reply #41
Who was the mercs on Rasta side?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42

Reply #43
if it wasn't for this blue blocking shit, i'm sure many more would be fighting with seme, and you would lose holding after holding.

How are they blue blocking?

Did they war dec with alt clan and several other parties stuck their nose into the conflict and got blueblocked?