Skip to main content

Topic: Mehatil Siege (Read 1459 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mehatil Siege
Reply #30
Its not empty, we have fights around the yssam village regurarly. Last night we had 10 vs 10 on Owayhan.

Nibubu always hides in Zergs (Sun/Lux) so if he doesnt have 100 around him he gets lonely and starts cryimg.

Very strong words after yesterday evening. You died two times within your friends against, me right ? So please reconsider your words.

Edit: Inb4 1v1 100k shit
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #31
Yssam is dead af. Literally PVE'd in peace for a week there with not a single jump or open world PVP encounter.

Villages sure, busy and you get a fight, but if your not into arranged fights (which villages basically are) then it gets stale and fast.

What's mental is how busy dwarf lands are, mainland is crazy population wise, constantly running into people up here.

Your clan left the day after yssam got populated. I am not talking about the last 2 months, I am talking since this week Yssam is populated and alot of fights are happening everywhere. Simiran got active, Cbay is more active, mehatil got new owners and are moving in, Aputan (russians) are moving back to yssam this week after the sieges. I don't see how this is not populated?

@Niburu  I would like to see a 1 v 1 between the two of you, I wouldn't even know who to put my money on. That would be an epic fight lol.
  • Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:15:13 pm by double
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Yssam is dead af. Literally PVE'd in peace for a week there with not a single jump or open world PVP encounter.

Villages sure, busy and you get a fight, but if your not into arranged fights (which villages basically are) then it gets stale and fast.

What's mental is how busy dwarf lands are, mainland is crazy population wise, constantly running into people up here.

yeah yssam dead

Reply #33
Yssam has people during euro time. We are NA, so we rarely saw anyone. This server is dead AF late nights NA, I think all the na crews are keeping tabs on it or playing other games.

Reply #34
Yssam has people during euro time. We are NA, so we rarely saw anyone. This server is dead AF late nights NA, I think all the na crews are keeping tabs on it or playing other games.

Who could of predicted putting the server in europe would turn it into the europe server.  It's great, with the massive success DND has been since launch I am sure ub3r is not regretting their decision at all.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

Who could of predicted putting the server in europe would turn it into the europe server.  It's great, with the massive success DND has been since launch I am sure ub3r is not regretting their decision at all.

Yeah I'm sure there would be 50k concurring players with server in NY.

Reply #36
gotta make some adjustments then, get other NA clans to move in too.
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37

Well to be fair, there would be more players.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38

It's not a reason of activity drop though. There still would be a massive drop even if everyone had ping 5.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39

It's not a reason of activity drop though. There still would be a massive drop even if everyone had ping 5.

ah, yeah true.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
More sieges please.

Triple A Rated Mercenary up for hire for the small price of 1g.

Reply #41

No, but there would be A LOT more than we have on a Paris server, that's for damn sure

Ub3rgames are solid coders with some good ideas, but they have made some terrible business/ marketing decisions

I say that as someone who wants this game to succeed badly and would gladly help them for free if they'd let me

Reply #42

No, but there would be A LOT more than we have on a Paris server, that's for damn sure

Ub3rgames are solid coders with some good ideas, but they have made some terrible business/ marketing decisions

I say that as someone who wants this game to succeed badly and would gladly help them for free if they'd let me

You are an idiot, one week you flame uber the next you want them to succeed make up your mind.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Giving critisism doesnt mean you want somebody to fail.
Why would you point out their mistakes, if you want them to keep making mistakes.

Granted, there are different ways of doing so...but at the core there's very few that are doing it just to point out the bad.
And there's been plenty of suggestions to help them get ontop of more pressing matters...

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44

How do you know? RoA didn't exactly feel popping either at the same length of time after launch compared to DnD, and I was nolifing that in NA primetime.

You use the same weak complaint over and over.

At least focus on the actual fuck ups rather than your imagined ones.