Skip to main content

Topic: Darkfall Rise of Agon - MARKET SYSTEM PATCH (Read 1089 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Darkfall Rise of Agon - MARKET SYSTEM PATCH
Reply #15
Games still dogshit and doomed.

Only people who would play that crap is Americans, and that's purely cos ping.

The irony is surging.  Paris server was a GREAT idea, LOL!  I'm sure local banking, no fast travel, walking back home naked,  altfall, and pseudo classes have nothing to do with why some people prefer RoA over ND. 

Reply #16
those 70 with their alts?
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Reminds me of those kids that go hey guys im making a game wanna come help? And you're like ok sure. Then you get there and you're like "... What the fuck is this shit?"
That's how it feels.
And all of their friends are like "woah so cool!" And you're sitting there thinking what... In the fuck. Is this?

For both games, btw.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #18
Games still dogshit and doomed.

Only people who would play that crap is Americans, and that's purely cos ping.

The irony is surging.  Paris server was a GREAT idea, LOL!  I'm sure local banking, no fast travel, walking back home naked,  altfall, and pseudo classes have nothing to do with why some people prefer RoA over ND. 

PvP feels so much better in New Dawn being able to select spells while casting.  If New Dawn didn't have Titles & Local banking I'd say it'd be the best iteration of Darkfall to date. Almost had it, then they had to drop the ball :(

Reply #19
Markets implemented one year later, what a big step forward.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #20

ROA has much more content than ND at this point in time.

Reply #21
What content? Active fortresses and reworked UI?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

You are right. I have high hopes we get there with new dawn one year into the live game. Because the foundation is so much better gameplay wise.
  • Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:56:37 pm by Niburu
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #23

You are right. I have high hopes we get there with new dawn one year into the live game. Because the fundation is so much better gameplay wise.
You mean 'foundation'?

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #24

Much better PvE content from Champions to tasks and title tasks. Easier access to PvP and better village capture system than ND. Market in RoA looks about 100x better also gonna check it out during the free period.

You are right. I have high hopes we get there with new dawn one year into the live game. Because the fundation is so much better gameplay wise.

This is disingenuous to say but games have been in development for the same amount of time. I was all about Ub3r because they talked a bit talk and made themselves out to be the professional team. But i've lost faith at this point with the bad launch and slow development progress. 

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25

Much better PvE content from Champions to tasks and title tasks. Easier access to PvP and better village capture system than ND. Market in RoA looks about 100x better also gonna check it out during the free period.

This is disingenuous to say but games have been in development for the same amount of time. I was all about Ub3r because they talked a bit talk and made themselves out to be the professional team. But i've lost faith at this point with the bad launch and slow development progress. 

I can understand that, if you get frustrated with the speed things are going. Just found out its probably 1-2 guys working on ND.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #26

I can understand that, if you get frustrated with the speed things are going. Just found out its probably 1-2 guys working on ND.

Where did you find this? Do you know how many devs roa has? Not sure they have up to date info on their web page.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Where did you find this? Do you know how many devs roa has? Not sure they have up to date info on their web page.

https://www.societe.com/societe/ub3rgames-814368437.html

Tranche d'effectif    1 à 2 salariés

Workforce

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #28

https://www.societe.com/societe/ub3rgames-814368437.html
Tranche d'effectif    1 à 2 salariés

Workforce

This is very disappointing. Is that address even real? I wanted to look at the office and it looks like a pizza restaurant.

Edit: Maybe they don't even have an office, looks like the same Address as Marc Thompson's when you click it. So much for the professional team not working from their basements.
  • Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:56:45 pm by Valar

• Devil
  • [*][*]
Reply #29
Its probably his apartment.