Skip to main content

Topic: A breath of fresh air (Read 1218 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A breath of fresh air
Reply #15
@Malekh - Everyone knows you and your dark nipples are the true leaders of the alfars.
NomeD Starwind -  NomeD Ivel

Reply #16
@Malekh - Everyone knows you and your dark nipples are the true leaders of the alfars.

FOR ALFAR GLORY!!!

Reply #17

Reply #18
pretty sure they dont give a fuck.

precious little snowflake
Big Abbo

Reply #19
Water off a duck's back. I'm happy to read the retardism when i'm not playing. But yeah, these guys aren't doing ub3r any favours as far as the forums are going. But then i'm becoming more disillusioned with ub3r as time goes on.

ub3r is the one not doing them selves any favours

we put trust in them and they have fucked us
Big Abbo

Reply #20
No for real tho
The dragon doesnt drop any loot and has a chance to fail skinning or drop no scales

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #21
This is a quality post. Fuck me ive rarely seen such quality posting as op has right here.

Allow me to join in the discussion:  today my aunt called me but I did t want to talk so I didn't answer.  Then I ate a roast beef sub. Think I may have to poop soon.

Will keep you updated with other shit that NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT. Jesus Christ as if Uber wasn't bad enough these kids are borderline retards.

Reply #22
Echo chamber is the best chamber amiright
Echo Chambers are better than Special Olympics.

Reply #23

weak hooman that doesn't want to see the truth, what a pity
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
No for real tho
The dragon doesnt drop any loot and has a chance to fail skinning or drop no scales

When we killed it, it dropped 5 sulfur and 565g. skin failed obviously. Not worth the 1 hour.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #25
When we killed it, it dropped 5 sulfur and 565g. skin failed obviously. Not worth the 1 hour.

Oh that must be the "loot apocalypse", where they used months to delete stuff from xml sheet. Plan was probably to get around to fix it before people started farming those things. oh wait.

Anyway fear not atm they working on increasing the worth of holdings (no details), but priority is to move nodes outside it.
  • Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:41:52 pm by Nataz

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26

Oh that must be the "loot apocalypse", where they used months to delete stuff from xml sheet. Plan was probably to get around to fix it before people started farming those things. oh wait.

Anyway fair not atm they working on increasing the worth of holdings (no details), but prioity is to move nodes outside the city.

What happend to your cottage btw ?

Reply #27

Anyway fair not atm they working on increasing the worth of holdings (no details), but prioity is to move nodes outside the city.

I'll keep it for now, gold isnt really worth anything and same with resources since its not finalized in terms of distribution and loot tables.

And most likely I'll bail on the game come 26th, so it dosnt really matter anyway.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28

I'll keep it for now, gold isnt really worth anything and same with resources since its not finalized in terms of distribution and loot tables.

Thats why i offered a house trade. Got a house on Ehetil (Yssam-Veilron right next to it. Seletine, Baradon close)

Reply #29
Yep that about covers my list as well.
I find you profoundly offensive