Skip to main content

Topic: siege Shargal (Read 1006 times) previous topic - next topic

siege Shargal

Re: siege Shargal
Reply #1
Nice vids !

-100 alignment by @Ub3rgames racial fail and short sighted vision..... Its a shame after all the time inDev you didnt see it coming. No excuse for such stupids sieges mechanics. Its a shame !

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Easy

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Nice vids !

-100 alignment by @Ub3rgames racial fail and short sighted vision..... Its a shame after all the time inDev you didnt see it coming. No excuse for such stupids sieges mechanics. Its a shame !

Siege stone and holding should be like Villages, 2 min grey @Ub3rgames

Reply #4
Allies of a war declared clan should be a free kill without allignment loss also only thing you shouldn't be able to do is siege them. Hostile by association. Yes please, thanks @Ub3rgames

Reply #5
@Ub3rgames @Ub3r-Communication

what is this????

Why are people blue near a siege stone???
What a fucking game LOL
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #6
Nice vids !

Siege stone and holding should be like Villages, 2 min grey @Ub3rgames

10 min grey imo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #7
This. @Ub3rgames
You really call this live server and charge us for live server game time? It looks like you wiped and continued indev.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 03:47:44 pm by wildNothing

Reply #8
Shame to see that Maybe NextTime and Max pain are not banned yet.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Thanks for further highlighting the flaws of this game.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #10
Godking Melek is not amused to see that his children fighting eachother instead of crushing the ork/mahirim cancers in the north .. blyat
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #11
@Ub3rgames : Wake up plz...One of the biggest feature of DF totally corrupted by your half-done "racial warfare"...
Like villages, stone and attacked holdings should turn grey. It was the same for FC+the horde when we face blue Epoch mercenaries...bad mechanic.

Reply #12
Nice vids !

-100 alignment by @Ub3rgames racial fail
nobody cares about aligment,since u can have blue twink in sanguine/ / / .
aligment never worked as intended and never will.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 08:02:58 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #13
5:06 lol so many noob players,so many easy kills.EU low skills.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:47:25 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #14
Wheres the part where you lost the siege?