Skip to main content

Topic: A/S/L (Read 746 times) previous topic - next topic

• Porch
  • [*][*]
A/S/L
30 /M Alfar/ Bel Melek

Looking for

Clan with NA players so I can stop playing df in single player mode.

Interests
Villages
PvP
PVE
Long walks on the beach
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:41:47 pm by Porch

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Re: A/S/L
Reply #1
Bump

I'm super cool

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Porch was already in SKD, but with his spy alt ;)

What about Rats? Though I think they're EU, likely big enough to have an NA side too.

Reply #4
Interests
Villages
PvP
PVE
Long walks on the beach
No hand holding? :'(
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Don't think Rats have many NA?

Porch is a nice guy. I can say, he never caused any drama in our clan and always wants to do stuff!

TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
25/F/Nightspire hmu xx
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #7

What about Rats? Though I think they're EU, likely big enough to have an NA side too.

2bh is wasn't a spy alt it was an alt that I wanted to get meditation points on. This was before i moved porch to rubi and we started contesting yalls villages

I did give y'all the name of an actuall spy though. So if anything is call it a wash =)
  • Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:50:10 pm by Porch

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

2bh is wasn't a spy alt it was an alt that I wanted to get meditation points on. This was before i moved porch to rubi and we started contesting yalls villages

I did give y'all the name of an actuall spy though. So if anything is call it a wash =)

Liar! You were already showing up to villages for a few days when your alt was kicked.

Sneaky fucker :)

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #9

Liar! You were already showing up to villages for a few days when your alt was kicked.

Maybe ? I didn't think this was the case though. I mean what could I spy on? Hey guys they're going to have a fuck ton at the village... them.... Duh

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

Maybe ? I didn't think this was the case though. I mean what could I spy on? Hey guys they're going to have a fuck ton at the village... them.... Duh

I don't know what any spy really gets info on other than numbers.

At worst you dropped 3 peoples alignment. Espionage Achivement completed. I'll never forgive you :(

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #11

I don't know what any spy really gets info on other than numbers.

At worst you dropped 3 peoples alignment. Espionage Achivement completed. I'll never forgive you :(

Top dfo spy of all time.

Reply #12
20 / trans / espenhal come bankstare with me
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:58:02 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #13
21/f/greenbay

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #14
21/f/greenbay

If you have season tickets I'm quitting my job and knocking you up.