Skip to main content

Topic: RoA server announces closure on April 1st 2018 (Read 1062 times) previous topic - next topic

RoA server announces closure on April 1st 2018
https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/serverclosure.16440/

Now I understand why the haters were so desperate, RoA must have been close to closing for a while now.

In a way its a shame, back in the DFO days we had a NA and EU server, in recent times RoA was effectively the NA server.

I guess all the elites will come here now, or maybe go back to WoW.

Lets see what happens.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chunder McBushpig
Token Horde Australian

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Re: RoA server announces closure on April 1st 2018
Reply #1

Reply #2
https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/serverclosure.16440/

Now I understand why the haters were so desperate, RoA must have been close to closing for a while now.

In a way its a shame, back in the DFO days we had a NA and EU server, in recent times RoA was effectively the NA server.

I guess all the elites will come here now, or maybe go back to WoW.

Lets see what happens.

This game will die aswell. One look into a clan with newer players was all I needed to never log in again. This game won't keep players and will slowly bleed to death like the others.

Reply #3
Have you seriously resorted to fabricating lies to make your game look better to the competition? Pathetic.

This game will die aswell. One look into a clan with newer players was all I needed to never log in again. This game won't keep players and will slowly bleed to death like the others.

Agreed.

Both games have failed to construct a positive new player experience that enables and directs towards endgame PVP/Conquest

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #4
Have you seriously resorted to fabricating lies to make your game look better to the competition? Pathetic.

Agreed.

Both games have failed to construct a positive new player experience that enables and directs towards endgame PVP/Conquest

Fuck new player experience.

Both of these games somehow also managed to fail to cater to the people that already knew and loved darkfall. Its truly impressive.

Reply #5
Fuck new player experience.

Both of these games somehow also managed to fail to cater to the people that already knew and loved darkfall. Its truly impressive.

New player experience is the foundation that builds a population hombre.

But yea, they both managed to fuck the vet appeal as well, which is fucking hilarious.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #6
When New Dawn shuts down will you blame its death on a dark pact between The Jews and Big Picture Games?

Reply #7
DnD, while it has some issues to correct, has a model that will keep casuals.

DnD will thrive while RoA will be remembered as a shitty Quake 5.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chunder McBushpig
Token Horde Australian

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Reply #8

DNDs model keeps casuals? With it's booming local markets and hyperinflation? Who told you that? Ub3r? lmfao.

If anything RoA appeals more to casuals lmfao...

Reply #9
another crack pot and his fake news. This is serious hated. Fuck them.
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

Reply #10
another crack pot and his fake news. This is serious hated. Fuck them.

Seek help.

Reply #11
I heard dnd has a reddit post on their sales numbers and how they are basically broke after server cost and paying av. They will need new money to keep the lights on.

Reply #12
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #13

DNDs model keeps casuals? With it's booming local markets and hyperinflation? Who told you that? Ub3r? lmfao.

If anything RoA appeals more to casuals lmfao...

I hear alot of complaints and no solutions. Right now you have the ability to post things on a market place and buy things form the market place. If there is nothing on the market.... then put something up.... If you want a new player experience... then create a clan taht doesn't jsut shit talk all day and go play pubg.... All these problems are fixable. Your attitude is not.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I dont get this thread.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.